Newby

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
VTRDark

Re: Newby

Post by VTRDark »

Might just take you up on that. If I can make it I shall let you know nearer the time.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I'll be heading over from near Brands Hatch, if it's any good to anyone we could meet up at M25 J3 Swanley, where the A20, M25 and M20 meet, and head on under the river from there.

There's no charge at the Dartford Crossing for bikes, but you'll need your passport, and a stout chain for the bike :lol:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Sounds good to me tony, I must get on the workshop thread and reply to that. I'm not sure I will be doing much if anything to the bike, but will bring my camera and some biccies, get some nice pics for the forum! Well... maybe I shall bring my Carbtune along and have a go at syncing the carbs and adjusting the mixture as I have not done it on this bike yet and with some expert eye's there for some guidance should be good. It will be nice to meet up with you all and put some faces to names. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
gwynmorris

Post by gwynmorris »

welcome to the forum, not long been on here myself. i was keeping a eye on that bike on ebay too. looks really tidy. i will have to find another! great bunch on here.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Aulbert :thumbup: A tidy looking bike you have there,

Chris.
karenvtr

Post by karenvtr »

Hello and welcome :)