I am just Checking In

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: I am just Checking In

Post by Pete.L »

bazza696 wrote:
Pete.L wrote:Sorry to hear about your father Jim.
Our thoughts and support is with you. Quite a few of us have all been through or have this on the horizon. It's not nice but we have to get through it as best we can. Stay strong Buddy :thumbup:
If you need a little light relief we'll be here to support you, take the pi$$, ridicule or hand out a virtual hug :wink:

All the best
Pete.l
thinking of you, if you want the pi$$ taken out of you just post a picture of your bike, the colour alone will keep us going :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:
But the colour didn't keep yours going :wink: If I remember rightly yours came to a shuddering halt :P
:p
Big_Jim59 wrote:This trip did help my mood and my feelings. Life does go on. It doesn't stop because it is winding down for others. Life is precious and it actually is a choice to smile and be happy. Motorcycle riding helps too!
:thumbup:
Great words Jim and so true. Sometimes when you aren't happy about something it's a bit of an effort to get off your backside and go and do something, whilst sitting on your a$$ and doing nothing is easy. Only problem is, nothing will change if you don't make the effort.
Biking has always been a great therapy for me too :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal