Re: First post!

Post by macdee »

Hello and welcome to the mad house
told you not to but oh no you knew better
baycat

Re: First post!

Post by baycat »

srboss27 wrote:Hi everyone.
Just wanted to say hello and familiarise myself with the forum. I've had my storm for about a year now and am really looking forward to the summer! I'm happy with my bike. It's so easy to ride and has plenty of go for me when pushing on. I'm wanting to buy some exhaust cans but don't want to spend top end money. Looking on eBay I quite like the look of the Delkevic and MTC cans - has anyone any experience of these brands? Any others to recommend? Also I quite fancy the idea of some 6 spoke rims on mine. I've seen the thread lloydie has one here about the viable straight swap options. Has anyone done this and can vouch for whether it looks much better or not? I've not seen it in the metal and don't really want to part with cash unless I'm sure.
I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture :0/ when I do I think you'll agree I've found a good'un. Dry stored for 9 years. Only done 4,600 miles. Mint!
welcome to the forum, I have quill cans love the sound but there are better looking systems out there.