Site Admin

Re: Hello from Sheffield

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Dean :thumbup:

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the forum, and if you manage to get to one of the ride outs then you will never come back 8O :lol:
AMcQ
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Heya :wave: welcome to the forums :thumbup:
baycat

Post by baycat »

Demonic69 wrote:Though I'd introduce myself before I start asking questions, it won't be long :D

Been a long time biker but a first time Storm Trooper ( the one time you DON'T want to hit anything)
I went for one of the faster Yellow ones, though it has most of a spare set of fairings so might change to an even faster colour, suggestions welcomed.
Bought a reasonably cheap '97 for £900 with a spurious 37k on the clock. Runs pretty well though and already has manual CCTs. Bit rough around the edges, needs some minor rust sorting and a bit of a tidy but not bad overall, same goes for the bike.
Our lass discovered it likes to wheelie in 1st, was mocked by me for not realising it wasn't her old CBR6, then gloated when I crapped my pants with the front in the air like I just didn't care.
I've been after one for years but never found the right one when I had the money. Still don't have the money but she likes it so I get a pass.
Anyways, great forum and certainly one of the most complete workshop sections I've ever seen! I look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers
Dean
welcome to the forum
templ8

Post by templ8 »

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk