Hello from jp.

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
lumpyv

Re: Hello from jp.

Post by lumpyv »

welcome aboard :wave:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
RedStormJ

Post by RedStormJ »

Carl that was funny. Dont pick too much on my poor half brain English. Id hate a moving road. No fun.

My bike has low km's im finding evidence it may have been a stock class bike. I found an ohlins wrench in my tool kit. I plan on doing a single side once I get the pipe made up to match. no slip ons for me thanks. Unless they are cheap. Bike came as you see it. alu rear sprocket seat cover ss brake lines. I did do the tps.

For mods since the engine for the moment is good enough I want to diet my flywheel get the wheels swapped and get my crusty rusty steel parts gone for some aluminum or titanium. I dont ride double but I might so going to try to make a titanium rear sub and an aluminum cowl sub for the front. I will use the same gauge aluminum as its not structural at all.
Thats just a dream for now at minimum Ill paint it. I want to take out the steel under tail for carbon fiber. I also been looking into swapping a 1000rr triple and tires into the bike. what ive read a sp2 swing arm is lighter and more sturdy. all that I am hoping will drop close to 50 lbs. I will do a lighter battery as well. If I do tear my bike down as far as I want to, the harness will get replaced along with any wear surfaces. My goal is to make it a bit more modern without messing with the fairings.
RedStormJ

Found the limiter today

Post by RedStormJ »

200kph. im gonna have to pull that! Loss of power at that speed is jist not safe ;)
popularh14

Post by popularh14 »

Hi JP and welcome

I've hit the magic 50- wehay!!