Gday!

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
MacV2

Re: Gday!

Post by MacV2 »

KatanaKid wrote:Hi,

I just landed myself a big red one recently but unlike you I am a gumby and can't seem to work out how to post a pic. Co-incidentally I can't see your pics either but i was able to see Cadbury's shiny red beast. Mine has the reg/rec changed, has had a complete rebuild but has stock CCT's reinstalled. When I become a bit less technologically encumbered I'll post a pic or two, so maybe in ten years..
Welcome...see here re pics...http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8866
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
vtralex

Post by vtralex »

I think I sorted my pictures out!

Got some front and rear paddock stands on the way so I can start playing with her in the shed. Previous owner lived by the coast and there's a heap of corrosion on the front cylinder that needs a deeeeep clean to get rid of. Also still need to do the stopper mod, polish the headers, start replacing rusty bolts with stainless, new levers... does it ever end?
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

vtralex wrote:I think I sorted my pictures out!

Got some front and rear paddock stands on the way so I can start playing with her in the shed. Previous owner lived by the coast and there's a heap of corrosion on the front cylinder that needs a deeeeep clean to get rid of. Also still need to do the stopper mod, polish the headers, start replacing rusty bolts with stainless, new levers... does it ever end?
No !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...