hellooooo from kingskerswell

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
ste3800

hellooooo from kingskerswell

Post by ste3800 »

after many many years of decision making as to what bike to go for and keep i settled on the firestorm. i kinda rushed into it to try the v twin, i can tell you im totally in love with it, but unfortunatly i did rush it and brought a bit of a dog. on the ride home she rattled like a rattle snake, looked on this forum to find i have a few problems with her. but all is ok as once its sorted i will be a happy man. i will try not to pester you lot to much with my lack of knowledge or bad grammer or bad spelling :D :D
Elchappo76

Re: hellooooo from kingskerswell

Post by Elchappo76 »

ste3800 wrote:after many many years of decision making as to what bike to go for and keep i settled on the firestorm. i kinda rushed into it to try the v twin, i can tell you im totally in love with it, but unfortunatly i did rush it and brought a bit of a dog. on the ride home she rattled like a rattle snake, looked on this forum to find i have a few problems with her. but all is ok as once its sorted i will be a happy man. i will try not to pester you lot to much with my lack of knowledge or bad grammer or bad spelling :D :D
Welcome mate ..i exactly the same, and i must say i am astounded by the generosity of knowledge on here. Good luck with it all.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

My Mrs lived in Coffinswell growing up and her sister went to Kingkerswell school (explains a great deal!) the rellys all moved to Shaldon & Ringmore, and my Mrs is fortunate enough to have me, in happy Hertford!
Welcome to the club mate and if you need a Hand with work on the bike there's a very good dealership near(ish) to you!
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the club
AMcQ
ste3800

Post by ste3800 »

Kev L wrote:My Mrs lived in Coffinswell growing up and her sister went to Kingkerswell school (explains a great deal!) the rellys all moved to Shaldon & Ringmore, and my Mrs is fortunate enough to have me, in happy Hertford!
Welcome to the club mate and if you need a Hand with work on the bike there's a very good dealership near(ish) to you!
:thumbup:

yea im not from down here but they are a strange bunch lol,, what dealership is good by me? might give them a call. cheers
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Popkat on here runs a shop in Barnstable I believe. I know it's not exactly just round the corner from you but he knows the bike inside out. Just don't expect a smile! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
popkat

Post by popkat »

Kev L wrote:Popkat on here runs a shop in Barnstable I believe. I know it's not exactly just round the corner from you but he knows the bike inside out. Just don't expect a smile! :lol:

:Finger1: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi ste, Bideford not Barnstaple, same distance from you though.

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Hello and welcome to the forum mate :thumbup: :wave:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome along sir.you will find all you need on here from folks so dont worry about silly questions :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
OtterSmacker

Post by OtterSmacker »

Welcome matey :thumbup: