Hello from deepest darkest Kent

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Jonesy2209

Hello from deepest darkest Kent

Post by Jonesy2209 »

Hi All,

Had had my storm a few months it's a 99 plate 16k in the fastest colouror Red :) Have found this forum really useful and entertaining! :D

Have already purchased the mcct's from Ade Whitmarsh and am currently on the hunt for bar risers that actually fit (bought two sets (and returned them) as advertised for and neither fitted due to them having round pins rather than d shaped pins, also after the mirror extenders.
AMCQ46

Re: Hello from deepest darkest Kent

Post by AMCQ46 »

Welcome to the club mate. Enjoy
AMcQ
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: :thumbup:
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome to the club mate
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Welcome in...

Now when you say...''deepest darkest Kent.'' Where excatly is that ?

The bit I'm in isn't particularly dark but some on here think it has a bit of a dark past... :lol: :lol:

Red is good BTW... :thumbup:

Now re the bar risers if its the ones that just fit under the std bars...they don't make a huge difference...I tried them for a bit didn't do much so off they came...Long gone before you ask... :lol:

Better if you want the more std look is to find a set of the later model ones F2 & on...different angel much better on the wrists...If you want them higher then VFR 750 ones or even more radical fit flat bars...Have a search through the forum...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome along sir... :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Jonesy2209

Post by Jonesy2209 »

Deepest darkest Herne Bay :D

Interesting comments about the extenders, I was try to get hold of bsabloke as his looked the nicest, i've seen so far.

Risers, the ones that go under the bars are the ones I have been trying and none fit which is annoying as both sets were advertised as fitting my year and model :? I did see some posts about the vtr ones, not a fan of the look, will look into the sp2 option though.

Thanks for the info
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Jonesy2209 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 am Deepest darkest Herne Bay :D

Interesting comments about the extenders, I was try to get hold of bsabloke as his looked the nicest, i've seen so far.

Risers, the ones that go under the bars are the ones I have been trying and none fit which is annoying as both sets were advertised as fitting my year and model :? I did see some posts about the vtr ones, not a fan of the look, will look into the sp2 option though.

Thanks for the info
Sp2 ? Different size forks...F2 is the later vairiant of the Storm 2001 onwards...Same size forks but the bars are slightly different, so easier on the wrists.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Murv

Post by Murv »

Welcome to the forum! Seems you already know your stuff, living in the right place and riding the correct coloured bike 8) :thumbup: :beer:

I've got a set of BSA bloke's mirror extenders, very happy with them!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard :thumbup: Good colour choice :wink: :D

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Murv wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 am I've got a set of BSA bloke's mirror extenders, very happy with them!
for bsa bloke mirror extenders, contact Richard albrighton on facebook, as he's no longer on here.
I've used his extenders for several years now, I'm very happy with them... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jonesy2209

Post by Jonesy2209 »

MacV2 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am
Jonesy2209 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 am Deepest darkest Herne Bay :D

Thanks for the info
Sp2 ? Different size forks...F2 is the later vairiant of the Storm 2001 onwards...Same size forks but the bars are slightly different, so easier on the wrists.
F2 that's the one! That will teach me to read theoriginal reply correctly the first time around 😔
Jonesy2209

Post by Jonesy2209 »

agentpineapple wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Murv wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 am I've got a set of BSA bloke's mirror extenders, very happy with them!
for bsa bloke mirror extenders, contact Richard albrighton on facebook, as he's no longer on here.
I've used his extenders for several years now, I'm very happy with them... :thumbup:

Thanks for info re bsa bloke, will message him through FB 👍🏻
Jonesy2209

Post by Jonesy2209 »

Jonesy2209 wrote:
agentpineapple wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Thanks for info re bsa bloke, will message him through FB Image
Richard Albrighton, is he the one with buses on his profile pic? Don't want to get the wrong one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!