Dash

Re: Hello, new VTR 1000 F owner.

Post by Dash »

Thanks all :thumbup:
exTRX850

Post by exTRX850 »

Hello Dash,

i just saw my old TRX off this weekend. Man I loved that bikes sound on Lazer pipes. Wont miss it because it was about to cost a bucket to restore the mechanicals.

I am noticing the side radiators on the VTR make it very different to the TRX front mounted... plus an extra cog & more frequent visits to buy petrol...
as seen on a low doorway lintel a long time ago, far, far away - "be kind to your mind"
Dash

Post by Dash »

exTRX850 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:57 am Hello Dash,

i just saw my old TRX off this weekend. Man I loved that bikes sound on Lazer pipes. Wont miss it because it was about to cost a bucket to restore the mechanicals.

I am noticing the side radiators on the VTR make it very different to the TRX front mounted... plus an extra cog & more frequent visits to buy petrol...
TRX-es are awesome machines. Terribly underrated. They may have an air of shameless wannabe-ducati conduct but boy do those things shift :eek2

And they look sooooo nice.

In other news: my VTR is back from the shops. steel braided lines, ohlins suspension on the front and Michelin PP2CT fitted front and back. Let hoot commence. :D

A mate of mine already dubbed the bike "koppelbanaan" ("Torque Banana") since it's so very, very yellow and goes like stink at the lights.

Gonna take it to the track this season and see how it holds up against my previous trackbike: Super Smurf (CB-1)