Obscene images are contained in this post

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
StuartWags

Re: Obscene images are contained in this post

Post by StuartWags »

Solarboy wrote:I know Dream Machine used to spray Storms in Joes colours back in the day, would they have been able to do that for the public if there were copyright on the scheme?

The bike came from near felixstowe. The paint job is personally signed and dated and i think it may be Spraypoint.... i will have to check
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

I know of two R reg storms that came from Planet Moto in Bordon that were sprayed in Joes colours. Both were originally sold to chaps who live in Dovercourt and one is still in Colchester in the second owner. As Dovercourt isn't far from Felixstowe I wonder if this is the second one? As said though both of these were sprayed by Dream Machine and it had their logo up the rear seat cowl. They do look good in those colours. At the time Planet Moto also did Castro ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we don't learn from our mistakes we are destin to repeat them
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

Solarboy wrote:I know of two R reg storms that came from Planet Moto in Bordon that were sprayed in Joes colours. Both were originally sold to chaps who live in Dovercourt and one is still in Colchester in the second owner. As Dovercourt isn't far from Felixstowe I wonder if this is the second one? As said though both of these were sprayed by Dream Machine and it had their logo up the rear seat cowl. They do look good in those colours. At the time Planet Moto also did Castro ones.

This one was Spray point, South End On Sea
http://www.spraypointuk.co.uk/home/4584964894
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Solarboy wrote: At the time Planet Moto also did Castro ones.

Do they come with a smoked screen?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
chrisgreer23

Post by chrisgreer23 »

Exhaust looks familiar Stu.
If a job is worth doing, its worth doing correctly.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Solarboy wrote:I know Dream Machine used to spray Storms in Joes colours back in the day, would they have been able to do that for the public if there were copyright on the scheme?
No the name :lol: Mac named one of his bikes the same. It was a joke.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

Sorry mate, my mistake!!

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTRDark wrote:
No the name :lol: Mac named one of his bikes the same. It was a joke.
Nah my ones called Smerkin Joe.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

got a track evening in at Rockingham Friday. Bike is working well. The rear suspension now does down and up as opposed to the last visit to cadwell where didn't move. similarly with the front end.
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

Did you find it hard to find the new rollers and bits for the rear suspension Stuart? I want to pull mine apart over the winter and was wondering where to get the spares from? What paint scheme is your bike Stu?
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

Solarboy wrote:Did you find it hard to find the new rollers and bits for the rear suspension Stuart? I want to pull mine apart over the winter and was wondering where to get the spares from? What paint scheme is your bike Stu?
If there is something left of them, you will be able to get them from a bearing company. There are links to the part numbers and all sorts on this site if the are really bad. i have had rollers and seals from my local Anglian Bearing Company. If totally stuff David Silver does all the bits but can get costly

Colour scheme is from the 90S, aftermarket job, I didn't do it but brought the bike as a none runner (CCT). Been out of action for 10 year or so.

It gets a mixed response....
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

Thanks Stu, I like to be ready for the worst and prepared so will search for the links on the site. I have only Seen the bike on your avatar and didn't recognise the colours. Do you have more pics on another post I can look at?

James
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

Solarboy wrote:Thanks Stu, I like to be ready for the worst and prepared so will search for the links on the site. I have only Seen the bike on your avatar and didn't recognise the colours. Do you have more pics on another post I can look at?

James
My avatar was my franKinstorm at mallory ... it really was made from the parts of many ....i mean many body parts

same session as Lloydie's avatar i believe
Solarboy

Post by Solarboy »

I thought you may have had two as I know you have the Joes. I used to gave a 97 black storm sprayed in McLaren West colours, it was an awesome looking bike with a Skidmarx fairing lower. Just got myself another black 97 one with 35k, still lovely bikes and good fun.
StuartWags

Post by StuartWags »

Solarboy wrote:I thought you may have had two as I know you have the Joes. I used to gave a 97 black storm sprayed in McLaren West colours, it was an awesome looking bike with a Skidmarx fairing lower. Just got myself another black 97 one with 35k, still lovely bikes and good fun.

Frank in his prime ... i still have all the bodyparts ...Image