Streetfighter, cafe racer thingy!!!

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Varastorm

Re: Streetfighter, cafe racer thingy!!!

Post by Varastorm »

I like what you've done with the radiator, thats my next step with the varatrackerdero project :thumbup:

Atm I'm running a right side Storm rad, but the metal looks a wee bith thin to remove & weld up one of the water tubes.I think soldering's an option but your idea is an even better option.

I've got a sv1000n rad someware but it looks a lot bigger than that one your running. Are you running a fan? If not a Thermostat? Does it behave?

10/10 btw :thumbup:
Vtrstu

Post by Vtrstu »

Not running a fan on it which doesn’t seem to be an issue but it hasn’t been sat in city traffic jams, traffic lights etc on a hot summers day.... but while I have it it never will. But I don’t think it will be an issue anyway. As soon as it’s on the move it will cool down quickly with all that air it’s now got flowing rather than the side mounts.

Just had a look at the varatrackerdero... looks like a whole lot of work has gone into it, FairPlay to you , I like it.
Vtrstu

Post by Vtrstu »

Looks like I have a good read in front of me when I have time for the 40 odd pages of your build project.! I see on your first page that you have the same tracker seat unit that I have for my current project. Another VTwin but this one is of Italian origin.