Say hello to my little friend.

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Say hello to my little friend.

Post by sirch345 »

You are making good head way there 8) :clap:

The new brake disc's look good :thumbup:

Chris.
misnblu

Post by misnblu »

sirch345 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:19 pm You are making good head way there 8) :clap:

Chris.
Thank you sir.
I'm about at the halfway point in this and finally about ready to start putting it back together piece by piece.
I got my fork tubes back in from Jamie at DMrPerformance Suspension and can't wait to see how the quality of ride and damping will be improved.

I'm also on a goal of losing 20 pounds as even though I'm in great physical shape and train everyday the extra poundage will be mostly fat from sitting behind a wheel daily, getting bored, and munching too much.
I also need to lower the weight as I didn't expect the leathers to weigh so much. πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

I think the hardest thing going is the cam chain tensioners. Once they're done the test should be easy.
Home in a week and can't wait to keep the project going. πŸ‘πŸ˜
1998 Honda SuperHawk aka FireStorm
https://www.dwn4lif.com
My website πŸ‘†
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

misnblu wrote: ↑Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:30 am
sirch345 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:19 pm You are making good head way there 8) :clap:

Chris.
Thank you sir.
I'm about at the halfway point in this and finally about ready to start putting it back together piece by piece.
I got my fork tubes back in from Jamie at DMrPerformance Suspension and can't wait to see how the quality of ride and damping will be improved.

I'm also on a goal of losing 20 pounds as even though I'm in great physical shape and train everyday the extra poundage will be mostly fat from sitting behind a wheel daily, getting bored, and munching too much.
I also need to lower the weight as I didn't expect the leathers to weigh so much. πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

I think the hardest thing going is the cam chain tensioners. Once they're done the test should be easy.
Home in a week and can't wait to keep the project going. πŸ‘πŸ˜
Having your forks reworked should make a noticeable difference 8)

Good luck with the weight loss, that's not easy,

Chris.