Cursor position

Keeping you informed of what's happening with the forum, updates, downtime etc.
tony.mon

Cursor position

Post by tony.mon »

Funny thing, I noticed it a while ago, but no idea if it ties in with an upgrade...

When you try to click at the end of a typed line, to add a full stop for instance, you have to get the cursor REAL close to the last letter.
Most programs will pop the cursor back to the last character if you click after it, even a few character spaces on.

It makes correcting your spelling a bit of a pain- but is it just me, or has anyone else noticed it?

Not complaining, as evidently it doesn't stop me posting :lol:
Last edited by tony.mon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
tinysmall

Re: Cursor position

Post by tinysmall »

No mate, just you. I don't have that problem.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Just learn to type and speel properly and you wont have to go back over your mistakes.
Rich.

tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

cupasoop wrote:Just learn to type and speel properly and you wont have to go back over your mistakes.
:D :thumbup: Lol.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.mon wrote: When you try to click at the end of a typed lined, to add a full stop for instance, you have to get the cursor REAL close to the last letter.
Yes Tony I've noticed the same thing when writing emails in Hotmail, it never used to be like it. Can't say I've noticed it on this site though. So not a lot of help really :lol: but just so you know it's not just happening to you.

Chris.