New "avatar" profile pic

Keeping you informed of what's happening with the forum, updates, downtime etc.
Griff1977

New "avatar" profile pic

Post by Griff1977 »

Hi all. New to this forum after buying a yellow VTR1000F, on an 02 plate (the older model). I'd love to show it off with a profile pic of it (do we call it an avatar?). Does anybody know how I can do it? I can get to the page but the option of selecting a file is "greyed" out? Any ideas? Any tips on the bike?
KriegerCCTs,HEL oil lines,+4 advancer,+1/-1 sprockets,6mm spacer,CBR1k Sidestand,'07 R1 R/R,HyperPro springs F&R,Pipe Werx SL Carbons,Oxford sports hot grips,Mori style belly
Immediate plans:Clean it!
tony.mon

Re: New "avatar" profile pic

Post by tony.mon »

1. Paint your bike grey to match.
2. Wait until you have more than ten posts.
3. Copy and paste a pic from "avatar", the movie, and practice being nine feet tall.

and yes, mine has tips as well.

(ps, if it was me, I'd go for the middle one)
:thumbup:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Griff1977

Post by Griff1977 »

Tony, your a git I had to re-read your reply about 4 times! V funny but thanks for the advice. Got it.

I've got a local "mobile" mechanic coming around to have a look at it, he will give some (hopefully) sensible advice on servicing- bike has only done 1200miles in last 2 years, last oil change 2.5 years ago it seems. Ill let you know what I end up doing service wise.
KriegerCCTs,HEL oil lines,+4 advancer,+1/-1 sprockets,6mm spacer,CBR1k Sidestand,'07 R1 R/R,HyperPro springs F&R,Pipe Werx SL Carbons,Oxford sports hot grips,Mori style belly
Immediate plans:Clean it!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I'll sort the avatar thing later.
Rich.