post count to be able to send pm's

Keeping you informed of what's happening with the forum, updates, downtime etc.
3stars

post count to be able to send pm's

Post by 3stars »

need to send a pm but post count too low, don't really want to spam the forum with crap was about loaning a hiss programmer to a fellow stormer what is the post count needed

i get this message
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."
melbourne
Victoria
Australia
Wicky

Re: post count to be able to send pm's

Post by Wicky »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19054
11. Due to abuse of the Sales and Wants section by some previous new members, it is now mandatory that you have 50 posts before you are allowed to post in that section of the forum. Anybody trying to get around this by posting sales in the wrong place will have their posts deleted, try it a second time and their account will be deleted automatically. No questions asked. Also, posting trivial posts just to reach the 50 will also result in your account being deleted.
Who do you want to contact? as they can be made aware and can pm you with their email.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

50 is the magic number...Get posting...start a thread about your bike, past bikes, location, fav roads, ya mancave...ect ect

Post pic's the more the merrier...Girlfreinds & wifes tend to go down well with the more perverted members on here...

At the moment I use Imgur to post pics but loads of hosting sites out there...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41262#p449062

Nue Red '03 F2...

Red 633 '98F

Basicaly post 5 a day & in 10 days time you'll have full access but put a bit of effort in to the posts i.e 10 words or more... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

MacV2 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:44 am
Basicaly post 5 a day & in 10 days time you'll have full access but put a bit of effort in to the posts i.e 10 words or more... :lol:
But not in the 3 word thread, that would get you banned before you hit 50 posts.....
And don't forget rubbish bins in the background, we love a good bin on here.

Bin there, dunnit.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
exTRX850

Post by exTRX850 »

Hello 3stars, ah I see the problem, I'll resend a message with my email in it.

I got jarred up on the 50 posts myself a while ago and sailed close to the wind getting past it.

Thanks Mate.
as seen on a low doorway lintel a long time ago, far, far away - "be kind to your mind"