Honda Firestorm 1997

Post by Ianasauras »

Bike Make : Honda

Bike Model : VTR1000F Firestorm

Year : 1997

Price : €2500

Mileage : Around 33,300 Miles

Colour : Yella

Extras : Remus Exhausts, shorty levers, tinted screen, mini indos.

Overall Bike Condition : Pretty good for the year. Few things to mention below.

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition : Front tyre 80%, rear has around 50% on it, Chain and sprockets around 60%

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work : Most service work carried out by me. Just before summer I changed Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Sparks and brake & clutch fluid. New front brake pads 2 months ago. Had the cam chain tensioners replaced with manual tensioners and put in a new rear shock. There's a new air filter there for it and a set of plugs as well.

Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted : non-restricted

Bike Location : Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland

Irish/English Registered : Irish

Any Other Relevant Info : Bike is overall good condition. Fairings have a few scrapes. Only major ones are left side fairing in front of the indicator, there's a crack from falling off its stand and one of the fairing mounting holes cracked. I repaired these and painted, they're noticeable but not awfully so. Typical grubby spots on forks and the paint on the wheels from Honda wears very easily.
Replaced the starter motor and cable, as well as the reg/rec (have original) and the battery.
Also have the original exhausts which have been debaffled as well as original screen, levers and indos.

I really planned on keeping this bike and doing some upgrades because it has an incredible engine and goes like hell. But I got a new bike and this just won't get used!

Contact details: Get me on here by comment or PM.