Corece Style Sprocket cover.

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

Corece Style Sprocket cover.

Post by MacV2 »

For a mere £100 shipped to UK mainland address*

As fitted...This is the origonal Item back on CJStorm from whence it came...It's got 107,000 miles on it so excuse the ware & tare... :lol:

What you get when the plop hits the mat...

I have also included a hand cut a gasket, which may or may not fit prfectly...The one I used to refit it on CJ did fit fine...

* Happy to ship overseas but extra postage may be required...

BTW Corece no longer list VTR1000f fitment on their website & when new they were £130ish IIRC...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Re: Corece Style Sprocket cover.

Post by Kev L »

Well I’m obviously going to have one, hmmmmm shiney blingyness!!!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

1 down 4 left...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

2 down 3 to go... :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Roll up, roll up, get’em while they’re fresh. Just add to VTR for instant kudos!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Fabio needs one of these though he could probably fabricate one himself or even fabricate himself LOL
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

VTRDark wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:38 pm Fabio needs one of these though he could probably fabricate one himself or even fabricate himself LOL
i was getting all excited about one of these, then the pockets just been raped with the yellow bike needing a servce,nautral switch and a fecking rear shock as its gushed its oil over the rear tyre :Chop:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:48 pm
VTRDark wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:38 pm Fabio needs one of these though he could probably fabricate one himself or even fabricate himself LOL
i was getting all excited about one of these, then the pockets just been raped with the yellow bike needing a servce,nautral switch and a fecking rear shock as its gushed its oil over the rear tyre :Chop:

Tsk thats what your kidneys are for !

Or put the wee ones in to child slavery ?

Sell a few more flywheels ?

Or how about :wonker: donations...? Nah thats just silly you'd have to be down there every half hour for a year & a half... :lol: :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:25 am
fabiostar wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:48 pm

Tsk thats what your kidneys are for !

Or put the wee ones in to child slavery ?

Sell a few more flywheels ?

Or how about :wonker: donations...? Nah thats just silly you'd have to be down there every half hour for a year & a half... :lol: :lol:

it also looks like il have to spend money on matches to burn that fuking blue b8stard because without touching it ,its decided today to run like sh1t again........or at least not run very nice
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: