Re:NEW PRICE & IMPROVED. manual cam chain tensioners.

Moderator: VTRDark

bazzashadow

Re: Re:NEW PRICE & IMPROVED. manual cam chain tensioners.

Post by bazzashadow »

lumpyv wrote:I got mine from baz and I don't know if they are better or worse than ade,s but he did give me a bacon sandwich when I collected them :thumbup: :beer: .

will he fit them as well? :D
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bazzashadow wrote:
lumpyv wrote:I got mine from baz and I don't know if they are better or worse than ade,s but he did give me a bacon sandwich when I collected them :thumbup: :beer: .

If you ask him really nicely...possibly he will...either that or Tony Mons or at a real strectch I can help you out... Bazza's in Essex, me & Tony are in Kent.

Too far ? There must be A.N.Other Stormer who lives in your part of the world that can help out...Norwich according to Franks records... :lol:

Oh & + 1, 2 & 3 for Bazza products.

I personally wouldnt give any money to Witmash, just out of prinicpal...just saying... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Watty

Post by Watty »

MacV2 wrote:
bazzashadow wrote:

If you ask him really nicely...possibly he will...either that or Tony Mons or at a real strectch I can help you out... Bazza's in Essex, me & Tony are in Kent.

Too far ? There must be A.N.Other Stormer who lives in your part of the world that can help out...Norwich according to Franks records... :lol:

Oh & + 1, 2 & 3 for Bazza products.

I personally wouldnt give any money to Witmash, just out of prinicpal...just saying... :lol: :lol:
+1 :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

I have thought about bazza's because it is closer and you never know who to trust so as for someone in Norfolk I'm not so sure.
I can tell from the time on this forum yourself, bazza or Tony can do the job with your eyes shut.
And do I dare swear I would prefer autos
It's just about not getting ripped off by Honda dealer or finding someone to trust :)
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

You can, of course, use autos with the stopper mod. I have. There are some people who prefer this to manuals. I do.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

Only problem with stopper mod is that WHEN, NOT IF it fails you have to pay for more auto's,(not cheap) Manuals you pay & fit once job done.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

adewhitmarsh wrote:Only problem with stopper mod is that WHEN, NOT IF it fails you have to pay for more auto's,(not cheap) Manuals you pay & fit once job done.
Done 50k miles with stopper and no problems plus I have 2 spare ccts I got for free as backup
AMcQ
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

adewhitmarsh wrote:Only problem with stopper mod is that WHEN, NOT IF it fails you have to pay for more auto's,(not cheap) Manuals you pay & fit once job done.
And I sell burglar alarms and big dogs for WHEN, NOT IF, you get burgled.

Ade, if people want to buy your stuff they will, don't use pressure or scare tactics; it smells of desperation.
See you at the Wales meetup; we can discuss over a drink.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

I was only putting my own opinion & experenice abut manuals & stopper mod's, like a lot off members on here,but same old thing,because I sell manuals im pressuring members to buy from me,WELL I'M NOT.it up to you which mod you choose.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

adewhitmarsh wrote:I was only putting my own opinion & experenice abut manuals & stopper mod's, like a lot off members on here,but same old thing,because I sell manuals im pressuring members to buy from me,WELL I'M NOT.it up to you which mod you choose.
Well stop jumping on every post the mentions CCT's with your prices then... :lol: :lol:

Bazza sells his & you don't see him doing that nor Rob De Hoo...

Stick to Farcebarf Ade they seem to like you there... :lol:
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

The last time I posted prices on manuals was December 2015 ?????
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

adewhitmarsh wrote:The last time I posted prices on manuals was December 2015 ?????
Good, we have another six months before you're back then.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:
adewhitmarsh wrote:The last time I posted prices on manuals was December 2015 ?????
Good, we have another six months before you're back then.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Er you may not have mentiond price but...

http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 71#p429421
VTR Phoenix

Post by VTR Phoenix »

I don't get all the hostility, if someone has a trade or product to ply then so be it, Bazza doesn't need to ply his product as everyone else seems to, I've bit my tongue a long time on this and even let it pass but when you send someone 2 sets of autos for free and ask just for the postage to be paid so that they can convert and sell on to make money and then 1. don't refund you the pittance of a postage and 2. totally ignore the message you sent them asking for the postage it does leave a sour taste in your mouth and wonder why exactly you bothered to be a nice guy in the first place. At times its like the school playground on here with bullying and name calling.

I only come on here now to offer some advice if I can and just to check on posts, I've even stopped my rebuild thread on here as I cant be bothered with the childishness towards other members.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!