Bits for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

Kev L

Bits for sale

Post by Kev L »

AI have a few bits and pieces which are cluttering up my garage at the moment and need to be gone -

A pair of oval cans and link pipes with hanger straps etc. One of the clamps for the header to links is awol at present but will be around somewhere.
The cans have no markings on them at all, no makers details or BS stamp. When I bought them off E Bay they had Akrapovic stickers on them, but they’re not.
The link pipes have cp036 and cp037 stamped into them at the connection to the cans (anyone with any knowledge of who the manufacturer may be would be helping me out).
The links are in excellent condition and I’ve polished them up a bit, the cans are in fair condition but have a few dents in them, hopefully the pics will show this. They both have a ‘clean side’ so you could mount the with the dings concealed. They look like the Vipers that Wemoto sell but I can’t confirm they are.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The photos are good side, dinged side, top & bottom.
I haven’t used them at all, just bought them and stored them in anticipation of the demise of my Scorpion CF cans. I would like £80 Ono

Recently rebuilt (last year) master cylinder from a 929/954, complete with a mint ASV unbreakable lever in silver and black. The cup lid screws are Ti as is the pivot pin and nut.
Again I’d like £90 Ono

Honda SP oil cooler adapted to fit straight onto a VTR, new bracket from a VTR cooler welded onto the SP. Comes with borrow fittings for the VTR lump and upper SP oil cooler mounts, all ready for Pirtek or the like to adapt onto stainless hoses.

Asking about £50

I also have a set of front calipers and master cylinder for a VTR, a rear caliper and mounting bracket for the VTR which were taken off my bike with about 10,000 on the clock.

A pair of generator side inspection caps, the stock Honda ones, in good clean condition. All threads intact and Allen heads unmarked £10

A pair of standard VTR mirrors with powder coated BSAbloke extenders fitted. I’ve never used them as I preferred the look of the R1 mirrors £35

A pair of unmarked stock VTR handlebar levers £20

A pair of aftermarket, Chinese, pazzo/Titan style unmarked handlebar levers, clutch is VTR, the brake is 929/954. The black anodising on the adjuster section has bleached somewhat in the sun but they are otherwise unmarked. £15

Two sets of Brembo font calipers for 954 calipers. Little used as I changed over to PFM discs and they don’t like the sintered Brembos. £10

I have photos of all these items but at present can’t post them up. I can e mail should anyone want a butchers.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Roly

Re: Bits for sale

Post by Roly »

How much for storm front calliper's and master cyl? Sorry if I missed that!
Mid cheshire

Too old really!
Kev L

Re: Bits for sale

Post by Kev L »

Send me your e-mail by pm mate and i’ll Buzz you some pics of them.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF