Full Moriwaki Stage 1 Engine

Moderator: VTRDark

Kev L

Re: Full Moriwaki Stage 1 Engine

Post by Kev L »

AMCQ46 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:43 pm good to have you back Mark. looking forward to hearing about the new project [before Lloydie spills the beans] :lol:
:sick: Lloydie spilling his beans! :sick:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

gl_s_r wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 am It’s been really time consuming the last few years with various bits in the background including family illness and change of jobs etc. The bikes have been a very distant memory but there is hopefully a little light in the background with things.

The bitsa build was nearly finished apart from plumbing etc and a few iggly/jiggly things but is now coming back apart as an opportunity come along I couldn’t refuse and will also be the basis of another build.

This is why this engine is now for sale as it is pointless me keeping it as it’ll be sitting there doing nothing as I won’t have a frame or anything to put it in and I’d rather someone else have the delight of owning a bit of brand new Mori merchandise... and get the bhp they want in a proper fashion.

It’s a shame really as if you had to buy it and worth labour involved it’s a very cheap alternative to finding the parts and then building it up.

Anyway, I’m hopefully turning a bit of a corner now in life and should be around a little more now... at least I’ll be making an effort to anyway.

Be good to be back in he fold...
nice one mark... now get away out and start rooting around for things i , ohh i mean you need lol :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
macdee

Post by macdee »

cant wait to see this build of yours
told you not to but oh no you knew better
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

gl_s_r wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 am
Anyway, I’m hopefully turning a bit of a corner now in life and should be around a little more now... at least I’ll be making an effort to anyway.

Be good to be back in he fold...
Good to hear things seem to be going in the right direction now Mark, long may they continue :thumbup:

Chris.