Roger Ditchfield modified Front forks SOLD

Moderator: VTRDark

AMCQ46

Roger Ditchfield modified Front forks SOLD

Post by AMCQ46 »

now I have the Aprillia front end fitted I am selling off my Roger Ditchfield [Revolution racing] modified forks.

this fork rework fixes the crap front suspension that Honda sold the bike with and is one of the single best changes you can do to your bike, and at this price it is a lot less than you will spend to have the mods done to your forks .... and you will also be able to sell your forks on to minimise the total cost.

As most will remember, the bike was involved in a low speed crash and that bent the chrome sanctions, but these have been replaced [they are not one of the parts that Roger modifies] and during the rebuild I fitted new bushes, seals & 7.5wt oil to both legs, so they are back to "as new" condition. . I have used the forks through the summer and they are as good as they used to be.

they were repainted last winter with black bottoms up to the caliper mount and then silver above so they look a bit like USD forks.

the photo is what they looked like when finished, so there is a bit of stone chipping now.

so I want £200 for these babies plus postage, but if you want to collect I am happy to fit them for you if you have a couple of hours free.

AMcQ