Sidi Mag 1 boots size 44- Sevenoaks, Kent £185 now sold

Moderator: VTRDark

tony.mon

Sidi Mag 1 boots size 44- Sevenoaks, Kent £185 now sold

Post by tony.mon »

So I bought some new boots while I was at the last BSB round at Brands last year.
They've sat in their box until this year, as technically they were the wife's xmas present to me.

I tried them on when buying, and they seemed to fit- all new boots need wearing in to get them comfortable. They're size 44, which is the same size as my previous pair of Sidi's which fit like a glove. I have size nine feet, but with broad toes.

But on trying them for a 5 mile ride last week they pinched my toes and weren't going to be suitable for all-day wearing.
So this week I have worn them at home every evening, as the leather gives and stretches a little.
But these haven't moved at all and all I ended up with is pins and needles, and so I need a bigger size.

I can't send them back for exchange as I have worn them, even though there's no wear or marks.

So here you go, if you have UK size eight and a half feet or eight with bike socks, these are a great boot.
£185 posted to mainland uk.

On Ebay they are available new around £200 plus P+P but if you have very small feet you can get them for £190- no idea why.

Due to ridiculous pathetic Photobucked I cant post a pic, but they're the same as these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sidi-Mag-1-B ... _vCNjjC1PA

White on black.

The fixings are very good design-wise; they are easy to use one-handed and mean that the boot can be adjusted to suit your foot shape.
I'll be buying a replacement (slightly larger) pair once these are sold.

I can take to the Grain meet if that's any use.

Of course pictures are available- let me have your email address if interested.

Cheers,
Tony

NOW SOLD £218 on eBay, not too bad.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.