Surplus VTR bits

Moderator: VTRDark

KermitLeFrog

Surplus VTR bits

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Hello peoples, I'm having a clear out of stuff surplus to requirements. I normally send stuff out via UPS overnight and each shipment costs £7.50. The post office is sometimes cheaper but sometimes much more expensive but it's also aggro for me to get to so it's UPS. All prices exclude shipment costs. Obviously, if you want more than one item you only pay one shipment cost.

Red front brake lines. Were fitted to a Storm OK. I considered them a little too short and replaced them with longer. £10 SOLD TO uk13iker

Standard Storm levers. £10

Standard Storm steering stem. £5

Standard Storm clip-ons. £10

SV650 Clipons. £10 SOLD TO Mac

ASV shorty clutch lever (to suit Storm plus other machines) £20 SOLD TO uk13iker

Snail Horns. £5

LED lights. £5

Bars with risers and reservoir. £20 SOLD TO Mac

ps. I am now totally converted to electronic books. I need more space. Is any one interested in my books? Hard copies a fiver, soft three quid.

Toodle-pip
Ian
Last edited by KermitLeFrog on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
uk13iker

Re: Surplus VTR bits

Post by uk13iker »

Could I have the lever and brake lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

uk13iker wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 pm Could I have the lever and brake lines.

That is one hell of a price. Looks in great nick
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

uk13iker wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 pm Could I have the lever and brake lines.

Presume you mean the shorty ASV clutch lever? No problem.

Please pm me your name, address and preferably mobile number and email address. UPS will keep you up to date with the delivery. It needs to be somewhere there will be someone to sign for the delivery. I MAY get it away tomorrow in which case you will have it on Monday but it will probably be Tuesday,

Cheers
Ian
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Hey up Kermit. Be interested in the Bars & risers & the SV bars if you would be so kind.

Will PM you shortly...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

I'll take the red with the grey front "hardback" for a £5 If the contents are there.....
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

MacV2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 pm Hey up Kermit. Be interested in the Bars & risers & the SV bars if you would be so kind.

Will PM you shortly...
Now marked as sold to El Presidente. However, regarding the books, don't be a lazy b'stard. Tell me which ones you want. I'm not making choices for you.
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

grumpyfrog wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:34 pm I'll take the red with the grey front "hardback" for a £5 If the contents are there.....
Ha bloody ha.

Stuart, I'm kind to YOU. I tell you things when you ask. It's late and I'm suffering from left-over chinese and scotch.
macdee

Post by macdee »

led lights are they cree
told you not to but oh no you knew better
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

macdee wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 pm led lights are they cree
I have no idea. I very much doubt it. They are quite bright but they are also Chinese...
popkat

Post by popkat »

Been up a day now, Are you taking offers yet :lol: All the stuff seems well priced to be fair, I'm just a born tight 4rse, I mean haggler, I mean always skint, err........

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
popkat

Post by popkat »

:lol: :lol: The swear filter turned 4rse to Butt, don't come across quite the same "tight butt" :lol:

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 pm
MacV2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 pm Hey up Kermit. Be interested in the Bars & risers & the SV bars if you would be so kind.

Will PM you shortly...
Now marked as sold to El Presidente. However, regarding the books, don't be a lazy b'stard. Tell me which ones you want. I'm not making choices for you.
PM back atcha...

Lazy how dare you...Slouching in front of PC in dressing gown @ 9.53am on a day off... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:54 am
KermitLeFrog wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Will PM you shortly...
PM back atcha...

Lazy how dare you...Slouching in front of PC in dressing gown @ 9.53am on a day off... :lol:
Sorted...
Martinz

Post by Martinz »

What condition is the steering stem ?