GSXR1000

Moderator: VTRDark

popkat

GSXR1000

Post by popkat »

As I now have the MT10 I need to sell some bikes to pay for it, I've sold My Fazer and now need to sell my GSXR1000, well I've been told by the wife I have to sell it :lol:
I still have the Storm which isn't for sale..

Suzuki GSXR1000ZL3
I've heard only 117 of this model came to the UK, no proof but heard it a couple of times now.
less than 6500 miles, 2013, white/blue, limited Millionth edition, Numbered plaque on top yoke, mint condition, covered in Yoshi parts as supplied when new, end can, case protectors, yoke nut, bar ends, paddock stand bobbins, engine case plugs. EBC wavy discs with red centres, looks great with the red Brembo logo on the brakes and red front cowl, ventureshield paint protection.. Full service history, MOT until July, only done 151 miles since last service/mot.. I used the Fazer loads last year and the poor GSXR just sat there unused, I do love this bike but It's not worth keeping to look at, I bought the MT as it would have the ride position of the Fazer and the mad of the GSXR. I hope it works out that way as hardly ridden the MT yet :roll:

Price £7499 ono..

If you'd like pictures message me with an email address and i'll send them over.

Share it about please, I'd like it gone as it's really hard seeing it every day :beer:

/
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
VTRDark

Re: GSXR1000

Post by VTRDark »

You should have offered to sell the wife instead :lol:
==============================Enter the Darkside
popkat

Re: GSXR1000

Post by popkat »

VTRDark wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 pm You should have offered to sell the wife instead :lol:

Now there's an idea :think:
she'd more likely sell me though.... once I've paid her back what I owe her, I wouldn't be worth much though :silent: :lol:

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s