Tank, tubes, tensioners and carb rubbers for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

mdb

Tank, tubes, tensioners and carb rubbers for sale.

Post by mdb »

Thought I would give you all first shout before Fleabay.
As the title suggests I have for sale:

A red tank from a 1998. Includes the fuel sender. A few grazes and scratches but no dents. A little paint bubbling at the rear. The tank has had the fuel tap area re-brazed as it spung a leak there. £50 posted. £35 collected

I have a load of pipes and tubes: £16 posted. £10 collected

Carb rubbers: £15 posted. £10 collected.

Automatic cam-chain tensioners. Working fine when removed. One pink and one white dot: £20 posted. £15 collected

OR will post the lot for £70 or collected £55.

If you can collect them from Chepstow then they are much cheaper as postage prices are getting quite steep these days. You may also collect them from Barnwood in Gloucester on work days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mdb on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tony.mon

Re: Tank, tubes, tensioners and carb rubbers for sale.

Post by tony.mon »

Second hand mccts.....russian roulette!
:shifty:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
mdb

Post by mdb »

tony.mon wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:06 pm Second hand mccts.....russian roulette!
:shifty:
Agreed. I thought someone might want to stopper them or convert them to manual operation.
mdb

Post by mdb »

mdb wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:25 pm Thought I would give you all first shout before Fleabay.
As the title suggests I have for sale:

A red tank from a 1998. Includes the fuel sender. A few grazes and scratches but no dents. A little paint bubbling at the rear. The tank has had the fuel tap area re-brazed as it spung a leak there. £50 posted. £35 collected

I have a load of pipes and tubes: £16 posted. £10 collected

Carb rubbers: £15 posted. £10 collected.

Automatic cam-chain tensioners. Working fine when removed. One pink and one white dot: £20 posted. £15 collected

OR will post the lot for £70 or collected £55.

If you can collect them from Chepstow then they are much cheaper as postage prices are getting quite steep these days. You may also collect them from Barnwood in Gloucester on work days.