Looking for 'Hero Blob' Spacers and Seat Cowl Trim please...

Moderator: VTRDark

TheGingerBeardMan

Looking for 'Hero Blob' Spacers and Seat Cowl Trim please...

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Hello.

To make my bike run even better, I'm on the hunt for some wee odds n sods.

Front footrest "hero blob" collars x 2 (I have the hero bolts, I can't find me collars tho!)
Microfiche no: 17
Description: Collar, Step (Lower)
Part Number: 51486-KV3-000

Also looking for

Seat Cowl Rubber Trim x 1 (no nicks or splits please!)
Microfiche No: 2
Description: Rubber, Protection
Part Number: 64121-MBB-000

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Dave.

(I'm sorry I don't have a Paypal account (don't do eBay or 'owt like that). I'm olde farty, and most purchases are done locally, with cash, or over the phone with Visa/Debit card).

Soooo - payment can be made via postal order (just as good as cash, but will take 2 days to get to you), or via Online Direct Bank Account Transfer - which is instant (well, within a couple of mins) - Don't worry - no Nigerians will be involved!
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
Wicky

Re: Looking for 'Hero Blob' Spacers and Seat Cowl Trim pleas

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
TheGingerBeardMan

Re: Looking for 'Hero Blob' Spacers and Seat Cowl Trim pleas

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Hi Mr Wicky - thanks for that.

yup - I have "surfed" Dave Silver and Wemoto, and the wee bits come in at about £20. Which I grudge paying for 2 tiny metal toobs and a bit o rubber trim.

Dave Silver has always been a bit on the pricey side for bits, and you look at the part on his page, you think "that's not too bad.

Then, you don't see the VAT that still has to go on, and then the postage!

I've kept my eye open for a suitable bit of rubber for the cowl, but not found 'owt yet that I like (or deem suitable to adorn me bike).

It's like the 3 bears porridge scenario. Some rubber too thick, some too round, so waiting for the "just right" thin and square to appear :roll: . (the proper thickness doesn't leave a "dent" in the seat when the cowls removed. Screen trim is too thick Sire)

Just thought I'd ask here first, in case someone's breaking a set of pegs, or has a smooshed cowl, but decent trim.

Would much rather put funds into a VTR owners pocket, than a huge companies till.

H2H :Beer1:

Dave.
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017