Wanted - a pair of fork stanctions

Moderator: VTRDark

AMCQ46

Wanted - a pair of fork stanctions

Post by AMCQ46 »

Bent mine today. So need the uppers so I can rebuild my Rogered ones.

Straight and good chrome. Will also consider a full set of forks if there are no uppers
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Re: Wanted - a pair of fork stanctions

Post by agentpineapple »

AMCQ46 wrote:Bent mine today. So need the uppers so I can rebuild my Rogered ones.

Straight and good chrome. Will also consider a full set of forks if there are no uppers
bugger I still have those protectors for you al.
I hope you sort out some stanchions. I got one of mine repaired at motoliners, as you know, top guys, and only £30 iirc.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Good call...Motoliners are not far from me...If you can send them down Al I'll get them over there. :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

MacV2 wrote:Good call...Motoliners are not far from me...If you can send them down Al I'll get them over there. :thumbup:
I will see how bent they are when I take them off, and £30 sounds like a fair price to straighten. Used Motoliners for my wheels before and they are located 5 mins walk from my sister in laws
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

AMCQ46 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:Good call...Motoliners are not far from me...If you can send them down Al I'll get them over there. :thumbup:
I will see how bent they are when I take them off, and £30 sounds like a fair price to straighten. Used Motoliners for my wheels before and they are located 5 mins walk from my sister in laws
it was £30 for one, but still cheap, I could find new ones for under £130. very good service, had it done in 30mins, but it was only slightly out. i'll have a front mudguard for you in july al, foc of course, it's in late model yellow tho.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

agentpineapple wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:
it was £30 for one, but still cheap, I could find new ones for under £130. very good service, had it done in 30mins, but it was only slightly out. i'll have a front mudguard for you in july al, foc of course, it's in late model yellow tho.
also in the sales section
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 38&t=40662
at least black will go with yellow for now al
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!