lhs mirror mount

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

lhs mirror mount

Post by agentpineapple »

lhs mirror mount, the metal thingy which attaches the mirror to the fairing..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Re: lhs mirror mount

Post by VTRDark »

Ouch...didn't you have plans for a matching left lever anyway. Shame about the fairing. It may be able to be rebuilt and blended in though. Snapped levers is one of the reasons I prefer shorties.
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

VTRDark wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:11 pm Ouch...didn't you have plans for a matching left lever anyway. Shame about the fairing. It may be able to be rebuilt and blended in though. Snapped levers is one of the reasons I prefer shorties.
if I had had my old asv levers, they would have bent backwards, as they're designed to do that in a crash, then they spring back into place.
sadly it was just a cheap black aftermarket lever based on the std design, I think I have a spare lever somewhere.
but I know I don't have a mirror mount.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

I have a shorty black genuine ASV clutch lever, still boxed. Far too posh for my bike. I prefer the cheap chinese ones. Yours for a suitable recompense. I can't remember what I paid for it but it was painful at the time. Yours for a reasonable offer.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 pm I have a shorty black genuine ASV clutch lever, still boxed. Far too posh for my bike. I prefer the cheap chinese ones. Yours for a suitable recompense. I can't remember what I paid for it but it was painful at the time. Yours for a reasonable offer.
Thanks for your kind offer mate, but I want to put a matching brembo setup on the clutch side, I'm a tart, I need things to match lol
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I now have the mirror mount sorted........... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!