Small engine car anyone ???

Moderator: VTRDark

cheekykev

Small engine car anyone ???

Post by cheekykev »

Does anyone on here, or knows anyone that's got a small engine car they're thinking of getting rid off, cheeckyads was 18 at Christmas, so he is looking for his first car, obviously it needs to have a small engine and low insurance group, he's 6'-2" so not something to small in size, he needs something like a VW Polo, Vauxhal Corsa type so he can get legs in it :lol: distance is not a problem for the right car.
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Wicky

Re: Small engine car anyone ???

Post by Wicky »

cheekykev wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:39 pm Does anyone on here, or knows anyone that's got a small engine car they're thinking of getting rid off, cheeckyads was 18 at Christmas, so he is looking for his first car, obviously it needs to have a small engine and low insurance group, he's 6'-2" so not something to small in size, he needs something like a VW Polo, Vauxhal Corsa type so he can get legs in it :lol: distance is not a problem for the right car.
https://www.space.com/39195-elon-musk-t ... photo.html :D
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
grumpyfrog

Re: Small engine car anyone ???

Post by grumpyfrog »

This might set a few people off here, but actually had a conversation with a Dad in the same situation as you this afternoon.
Rather than buying a small older car, he (the young lad) has gone down a 2 year lease.
For a £1500 deposit and £155 a month he has a brand new fiesta ST 1ltr, 3 cylinder thing.
OK, that's still £2610 per year to have the car, but depending on how much you are going to pay for an older one and hopefully one that's not going to depreciate in the time he has it its worth looking into and doing the sums.
Brand new car with warranty, capped service charge, should not need tyres by the time he hands it back...

just an option.
Whats the budget and I will keep ears open?
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time