Left hand grip (or pair) SORTED

Moderator: VTRDark

freeridenick

Left hand grip (or pair) SORTED

Post by freeridenick »

Anyone got a left hand grip spare? Failing that a pair of std or aftermarket.

I got both mine off yesterday cleaned up the bars and put them back on but the left one is spinning more freely than my wheel bearings 8O .
Last edited by freeridenick on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacV2

Re: Left hand grip (or pair)

Post by MacV2 »

freeridenick wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:47 am Anyone got a left hand grip spare? Failing that a pair of std or aftermarket.

I got both mine off yesterday cleaned up the bars and put them back on but the left one is spinning more freely than my wheel bearings 8O .
Think I have one on one of the many spare clipons I have but won't be able to confirm till Sat...

Before that check the other grip...the r/h one is a bit bigger as it goes over the tube...or am I talking baldrocks... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

Yeah it's bigger with a recess where a ring on the throttle tube sits. What I didn't check is whether the other one is the same and some numpty has fitted two rights. Which clearly make a wrong.
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

MacV2 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:25 pm
Think I have one on one of the many spare clipons I have but won't be able to confirm till Sat...
What a nob I am. I've just checked my spare clip ons and I have one ready and waiting. Thanks for the offer Mac and sorry for being a time waster again.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

freeridenick wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm
MacV2 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:25 pm
What a nob I am. I've just checked my spare clip ons and I have one ready and waiting. Thanks for the offer Mac and sorry for being a time waster again.
hahaha So I wasn't talking baldrocks them...That makes a change... :lol: :lol:

No time wasted, I'll stand Frank down...after he's half way through looking... :twisted:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...