std indis...

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

std indis...

Post by MacV2 »

Yes a strange request as they are hidious & no one wants them... :lol:

Why well they are getting old now & one of mine the rubber has just given up the ghost & had decided to part company with the base mount...One to many just brushing past it in the MacCave & it's called it quits... :lol:

Its for Custard Crumble the humble commutor Storm so looks are the least of its worries to be fair... :lol:

I'm after a R/H rear to be precise but a L/H front will do as that will go on the right way up, to be truthful any will do as Im not fussed if its the right way up or upside down.

I'll be off to e bay in a bit to look on there but rather the Beer tokens when in house TBH.

If any one has a full set & don't want to split them up I will still be interested.

Cheers Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
KermitLeFrog

Re: std indis...

Post by KermitLeFrog »

I have a right rear (or it could be a left front). It's seen better days but you can have it. No beer tokens required.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I’ve a full set of late model ones (actually off of a CBR600 but the same as ours) I bought off Guntree as spares. I haven’t used them so if they’re any good you’re welcome to them at cost, about £35 if I remember right.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:16 am I’ve a full set of late model ones (actually off of a CBR600 but the same as ours) I bought off Guntree as spares. I haven’t used them so if they’re any good you’re welcome to them at cost, about £35 if I remember right.
Thanks Kev, I'd keep them as spares if I was you. They are all starting to show some agew now, the one that I have to swap the rubber looks like it has perished around the base plate & a knock in passing seems to have taken it's toll...

I wouldnt mind but I only recently put these ones on. It had these awful mini inds on it, a few weeks ago the Rear R/H one gave up the ghost...Bulb type so I thinks no biggie i'll swap the bulb out...Feckin awful things I had to take it off to get to the screw to get the lens off...Corroded as a corroded thing, it all fell apart as I took the lens off, bulb was black & the holder green... :lol:

Only fit for the bin, so I dug out some std indis & fitted them...Only that hasn't lasted long... :lol: :lol:
hallie

Post by hallie »

If you are still looking I can check the cave when i finish work tomorrow. Im sure i have 4 or 5 in there that are not being used
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

hallie wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:27 pm If you are still looking I can check the cave when i finish work tomorrow. Im sure i have 4 or 5 in there that are not being used
:thumbup:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

MacV2 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:18 pm
hallie wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:27 pm If you are still looking I can check the cave when i finish work tomorrow. Im sure i have 4 or 5 in there that are not being used
:thumbup:
Postie came to day with a box from the Emerald Isle...

Cheers Hallie...I can now replace the temp fitted F2 on the rear & replace the right front that got mangled durring Operation ''The twats fallen off again...'' :lol: :lol:
hallie

Post by hallie »

Anytime Mac. Hope they werent damaged :lol: :lol: :lol:
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

hallie wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 am Anytime Mac. Hope they werent damaged :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damaged ? Yes i am... :lol: :lol:

No indis are fine, nicley packed & free from leprechaun's... :lol: :lol:

Be a while before any get fitted as still in a sling for afew weeks...

So whilst doing due dilligence & checking the spelling, this came up...

http://www.leprechaunmuseum.ie/

Should this be a stop off for anyone during OP Storm NI...?

Sorry coudn't resist... :lol: :lol: