left and right fairing panels

Moderator: VTRDark

haynesjones66

left and right fairing panels

Post by haynesjones66 »

just realised that the fairing 'ears' have been cut off on mine so my double bubble screen has nothing to sit on. anyone got any, in any colour?
haynesjones66

Re: left and right fairing panels

Post by haynesjones66 »

still looking for a fairing, any colour. i'm heading up to london along the M4 on december 9th so i could colllect if that's any help.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

haynesjones66 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:58 pm still looking for a fairing, any colour. i'm heading up to london along the M4 on december 9th so i could colllect if that's any help.
You could collect last month's birthday present for my mother, if you don't mind?
She lives in Warwick but it's not that far out of your way.
It's only chocolates, but they are getting quite near the use-by date and it's going to look odd if I post the ones with an Easter bunny on much nearer Christmas.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

haynesjones66 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:58 pm still looking for a fairing, any colour. i'm heading up to london along the M4 on december 9th so i could colllect if that's any help.
I can do you a full fairing. It's matt black, well TBH it's been coated with underseal by a PO who was drunk at the time of the crime...

It's gonna be a bit of a detour as I'm on the far East of Londinium in not so sunny North Kent ME3 + I'll be working that day so any meet up will have to be late afternoon.

I work in Sarf London but as I ride into work carriying it in to meet there isn't an option I'm affraid.

The fairing is fully compleat & apart from the shitehawk paint job is un cut & all fixing points are intact.

I'd be open to offers of a sensible kind involving cold hard cash & no half eaten chocie bars or such like.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

both good offers, especially the chocs! i only need the left and right main panels i think mac. if the 'ears are cut off, does that damage the inner panels too? i'll send you a pm
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

haynesjones66 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:19 pm both good offers, especially the chocs! i only need the left and right main panels i think mac. if the 'ears are cut off, does that damage the inner panels too? i'll send you a pm
No they is just ears...

PM replied to...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

I've some spare panels squirrelled away but I'm on the wrong side of the country

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Wicky wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:53 pm I've some spare panels squirrelled away but I'm on the wrong side of the country

Essex? If he's heading to London it's only another half hour out to yours, or if using four wheel vehicle, an hour.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

wicky, pm sent