MacV2

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

Re: MacV2

Post by agentpineapple »

Mike TW9 wrote:Just to say how happy I am with the new LED indicators Mac supplied and fitted for me, think they look (and flash) just right. And the disk lock's good too, just need to get one of those hi vis telephone cord things now to attach it to the handlebar before I forget it's there and drive off, which could be both expensive and embarrassing. Cheers Mac!
I did have a spare one of those bungee cords for a disc lock, if I find it you can have it mate... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Mike TW9 wrote:Just to say how happy I am with the new LED indicators Mac supplied and fitted for me, think they look (and flash) just right. And the disk lock's good too, just need to get one of those hi vis telephone cord things now to attach it to the handlebar before I forget it's there and drive off, which could be both expensive and embarrassing. Cheers Mac!
A good tip for disc locks is after fitting, clip the key to your bike key, then when you go to put the key in the ignition it's there to remind you to take the lock off !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Mike TW9

Post by Mike TW9 »

MacV2 wrote:
A good tip for disc locks is after fitting, clip the key to your bike key, then when you go to put the key in the ignition it's there to remind you to take the lock off !
Thanks again Mac, I'll do that until I get a chord, hope it doesn't jangle too much! :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

MikeTW9 hasn't even bothered to give me positive feedback...... :( :( :( :( ........ :lol:
i'll remember that next time you need something.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Mike TW9 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:
Thanks again Mac, I'll do that until I get a chord, hope it doesn't jangle too much! :thumbup:
No need to have the disc lock key on the same ring as your bike key Mike, when the locks off the lock key stays with the lock. When you put it on the bike then you clip it to the bike key. Get your self a small caribena for the disc lock key. The idae being that when you get back to your bike the fact that the disc lock key is there reminds you to take the lock off...hopefully before your laying on the floor under your bike looking at the keys in the ignition wondering if you can reach it to turn it off before the exhaust burns your leg... :lol:
Mike TW9

Post by Mike TW9 »

agentpineapple wrote:MikeTW9 hasn't even bothered to give me positive feedback...... :( :( :( :( ........ :lol:
i'll remember that next time you need something.... :wink:
Whoops, have made amends: http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 8&start=15 :oops:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

bsabloke wrote:Hat arrived today. Well done mac :D

mac the hat McVitie (hobnob) :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
parkergb6

Post by parkergb6 »

Purchased some forks yolks and clip ons. Great service fast delivery and very understanding. Thanks very much mac your a true gent.
thomas111

Post by thomas111 »

Thanks Mac for the bellypan arrived today
fabiostar

MacV2

Post by fabiostar »

cheers sir for the swinging arm. better than hoped for condition :D .. and two days to get it over to sunny belfast. total gent to deal with.

cheers

Rob
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Back at ya Rob, nice to deal with you. :thumbup:
TravisZack

Post by TravisZack »

Swingarm bolt arrived today. Very well packaged. Price, communication and delivery all good. Cheers :thumbup:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

TravisZack wrote:Swingarm bolt arrived today. Very well packaged. Price, communication and delivery all good. Cheers :thumbup:
Cheers Dude ! :thumbup:
Virt

Post by Virt »

Brake discs arrived quickly and very well packaged, condition was as described. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Virt wrote:Brake discs arrived quickly and very well packaged, condition was as described. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Yes round & mainly silver with a gold bit in the middle...

Good luck fitting them Lloydie...Not too much lube on these please... :lol:

Don't warp these ones Virt... :x