Fabiostar

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

Lysy

Fabiostar

Post by Lysy »

Thanks mate. Excellent service, well packed, great communication, speedy delivery, item as described. Rob is a very helpful man , pleasure to do business with. I mean it really doesn't get better than this. I'm well chuffed.
Thanks again , Tomek
fabiostar

Re: Thank you Fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

cheers Tom. glad to see your happy with the pipes, now get them on and give it a good rip, you wont be disapointed :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Lysy

Post by Lysy »

Cans are on. Just got back from a test ride. The only way to describe it is ... :erection: :erection: :erection: :biggrin :biggrin love it, I'm not sure my neighbours will share my enthusiasm at 1am on Monday morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Lysy wrote:Cans are on. Just got back from a test ride. The only way to describe it is ... :erection: :erection: :erection: :biggrin :biggrin love it, I'm not sure my neighbours will share my enthusiasm at 1am on Monday morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lmao mental arnt they :thumbup: :thumbup:
popkat

Re: Fabiostar

Post by popkat »

Thanks mate for sending over some standard handlebars :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

After I stupidly mislaid mine :oops:

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

No worries malc. get her sorted..
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Rob borrowed a L/H clip on from Frank, in an attempt to magic up some copies of the std bar end weights...

Apparently it didn't go too well with the stepped inner end proving a bit of an issue...

Currently somewher down the end of his garden, thrown in a rage, & landing in the pile of bits that have pissed him off in the past... :lol:

Anywho the bar was returned today with a nice set of hand made rear axle sliders to compensate Frank for the loan of the clip on.

So cheers Rob, nice bit of kit. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I now just need to decide which of the 6 Storms to put them on...Oh sorry 4 Storms...One is sold & Nue Red has a set already.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

cheers for the lend of the bar mac :clap: :clap: ...

dam honda making the bar ends with flats on them :confused
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

fabiostar wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 pm cheers for the lend of the bar mac :clap: :clap: ...

Just file and forget.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 am
fabiostar wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 pm cheers for the lend of the bar mac :clap: :clap: ...

Just file and forget.
He has filed it...in the pile marked bastid bastid bastid fek fek bastid broken bit's & bit's gone wrong file at the end of the garden or how far he can throw it...

N.B. some of the heavier bits may be closer to the launch site than others...
He is only a wee man at the end of the day ( & the start of the day come to think of it.)
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 am
tony.mon wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 am

Just file and forget.
He has filed it...in the pile marked bastid bastid bastid fek fek bastid broken bit's & bit's gone wrong file at the end of the garden or how far he can throw it...

N.B. some of the heavier bits may be closer to the launch site than others...
He is only a wee man at the end of the day ( & the start of the day come to think of it.)
but iv a strong right arm :eek2 :eek2 . it gets plenty of use..

@tony, drop me your addy and il get your wee box away. iv found out what the problem is. iv a few warped metal plates thats causing the dragging :wtf: ..the vara sprocket cover i couldnt try because the ears on the frame required me to cut the sh1t outa the casing so i didnt wana do that and find it wasnt the problem :thumbup: