Martinz

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

Kev L

Martinz

Post by Kev L »

Came and picked up my spare swingarm, nice guy and transferred money across to me quickly. Perfect deal thanks mate :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Martinz

Re: Martinz

Post by Martinz »

Kev L wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:38 pm Came and picked up my spare swingarm, nice guy and transferred money across to me quickly. Perfect deal thanks mate :thumbup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry mate , Ive only just seen this !!

Swingarm looks very different from how it was when I left yours !! Thanks again mate !

Mac finally got his back today !!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Yep it's been on a bit of a jurney & its next one will be to the scrap yard... :lol:

I might be able to save the very seized triangle bracket off it but previous efforts to remove the bolt have left it with a bit of a crease...so basicaly its ferked... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Martinz

Post by Martinz »

MacV2 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm Yep it's been on a bit of a jurney & its next one will be to the scrap yard... :lol:

I might be able to save the very seized triangle bracket off it but previous efforts to remove the bolt have left it with a bit of a crease...so basicaly its ferked... :lol: :lol:
To be fair its been up amd down the counrty a few times in the back of the van. its had a good life :wave:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Had the pleasure of dealing with MR Martinz for a lightweight flywheel i made him :clap: :clap: top class sir..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Martinz

Post by Martinz »

Cheers mate !!

It gone in the mountain of parts ready for the build !!