TT 2016

General Bike chat
callam_nffc

TT 2016

Post by callam_nffc »

apologies if it's a repeated post..

Anyone off to the TT this year?
Me and a friend land on the 6th June for a week :thumbup:
Staying in a homestay somewhere near newtown, but more the merrier for a coffee etc :beer:
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
vtwin goody

Re: TT 2016

Post by vtwin goody »

Love the tt but can't afford that and the classic so the classic it is,been the classic for the last 2yrs and enjoyed it more than the main tt,if you've never been give it go and an added bonus is the gp two strokes are back this year,I can't wait :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

vtwin goody wrote:Love the tt but can't afford that and the classic so the classic it is,been the classic for the last 2yrs and enjoyed it more than the main tt,if you've never been give it go and an added bonus is the gp two strokes are back this year,I can't wait :D
The big 2strokes could just be the decider for me :thumbup: The classic is looking like the better option these days
AMcQ
Gazfirestormowner

Post by Gazfirestormowner »

Would love to go again this year but funds won't allow it so maybe next year
I do intend on doing a classic at some point but not sure when that will be lol
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

Will defo add it to my to-do list

I really fancy doing the nw200/ulster at some point too
vtwin goody

Post by vtwin goody »

AMCQ46 wrote:
vtwin goody wrote:Love the tt but can't afford that and the classic so the classic it is,been the classic for the last 2yrs and enjoyed it more than the main tt,if you've never been give it go and an added bonus is the gp two strokes are back this year,I can't wait :D
The big 2strokes could just be the decider for me :thumbup: The classic is looking like the better option these days
I personally enjoy it a lot more than the tt but seems like I'm not the only one coz last yr was a big attendance compared to the yr before,I just hope steam packet don't try and cash in to much and put people off,normally do this as a family trip in the car but also a lads trip end of June after the tt for a blast on the bike,usually 4-5 of us but if any one fancies it giz a shout
scouse645

Post by scouse645 »

callam_nffc wrote:Will defo add it to my to-do list

I really fancy doing the nw200/ulster at some point too
It's a few years since i last went to ulster, i went to every race there from the late eighties up to 2000, some races i went to are not running anymore, great people and great racing at the nw and ulster, it's something you have to experience, the craziest meeting i went to was the tandragee, been going to the tt since then also, still going there every year, getting a bit older but can't stay away, be there from june the 2nd. :thumbup:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Heart says "yes", wife, kids and the bank say "norfolk n chance" :D :cry:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Watty

Post by Watty »

No IoM for me this year but going to Armoy :D . Done numerous TT's, couple of Classic TT's and NW 200 ( it rained, torrentially, we saw 2 laps 8O ) So had an evening of Guinness and all was well! As far as TT v Classic TT For me classic all the way!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

Mav617 wrote:Heart says "yes", wife, kids and the bank say "norfolk n chance" :D :cry:
:lol: