Bike shed

General Bike chat
Kev L

Bike shed

Post by Kev L »

I was up town today on way to a concert at the O2, and as we had some time we popped into the Bike shed motorcycle club in Shoreditch. Very nice friendly bearded folk, nice coffee and cakes and some nice bikes. Oh and some hideously expensive kit! Worth a look and a coffee if you’re passing.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Re: Bike shed

Post by agentpineapple »

just across the road and you never popped in for a cuppa.... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

You back over here then! I thought you were in Spain fella.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

I saw that on the motorcycle show last week Kev, and thought it was with a visit so now you have just confirmed it mate

Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Be worth a run in the summer. They project the Moto Gp’s on to a big screen on Sundays and the burgers look impressive! Be nice to meet up, have a run and end up in Shoreditch have a spot of tiffin and view lots of continental chaps batter each other with velocipedes then home for lashings of ginger beer and cake, hurrah!
:thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

agentpineapple wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:14 am just across the road and you never popped in for a cuppa.... :roll:
still back n forth mate, although the bike lives there now. if you guys do arrange a meet, let me know, if i'm in town i'd love to see you guys as it's been a while.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

agentpineapple wrote:
agentpineapple wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:14 am just across the road and you never popped in for a cuppa.... :roll:
still back n forth mate, although the bike lives there now. if you guys do arrange a meet, let me know, if i'm in town i'd love to see you guys as it's been a while.... :thumbup:
You not rolling up to Grainstorm Marty?

Looks good Kev and sounds like a plan Image

Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Duffy1964 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 pm
agentpineapple wrote:
You not rolling up to Grainstorm Marty?

Looks good Kev and sounds like a plan Image

nah, sadly i haven't a bike in the uk, and the sherbut is a pile of shite on motorways, so i'm going to have to miss this one mate..... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

some proper mad looking bikes :thumbup: ... but i think id have to kill somebody for doing that to the guzzi at the start :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: