its happened again

General Bike chat
MacV2

Re: its happened again

Post by MacV2 »

Once again failing to adhere to forum rules... NO bins in shot...

However Fabio is once again reinventing the rules...

Nice brace Sir... Last seen on Antiques Roadshow...WTF is that ancient tool doing on your bench ?

Rob ...'' I know just to piss tham all off, sod the bins I'll just park it in front of the downstairs dunny, the bleach bottle is the same hue as me bike...''
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MaroonMachine

Post by MaroonMachine »

So much better with a top yoke conversion.I ride mine to work today,lovely ride home in the twisty Avon causeway,then past bmth airport.Or should I say British Airways plane park!
Not So lean,Not so mean,Ex-Maroon Machine
Bikerbob

Post by Bikerbob »

Do you find the more rearward weight distribution changes the handling?.
MaroonMachine

Post by MaroonMachine »

It wheelies :mrgreen: very easy,but I do have a 43 tooth rear sprocket as well.
Not So lean,Not so mean,Ex-Maroon Machine
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

@mac :lol: :lol: that we hand drill iv had for must be going on 40 years, god knows why i keep it, its moved house 4 times with me :lol: :lol:

anyhow. something just wasnt right, you know how you feel somethings just not so 8O . i slackened of the fork pinch bolts and the r/h fork leg sprung out a good 5mm :lol: . wheel sorted and alls good at the front,

and the popping while sitting at tickover was kinda getting to me. carb balanced, fuel screws wound out and it still done it. :eek2 while i was sitting considering life and matches :lol: i looked in and seen the front vac pipe wasnt just as it should be,pulled it of, replaced the pipe, bingo,

its now going brilliant, turns out a good setup has left me with a good strong motor, its now the bike i believed it should have been :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 am Chris i ordered it a week ago and it landed yesterday, i was expecting a longer wait but well chuffed :thumbup: :thumbup:
Cheers Rob, that was very good service indeed :thumbup:

Chris.

PS. Don't take too much notice of Mac and the hand brace. I have one and it still comes in handy occasionally, but then I am a Joiner :lol:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:52 pm
fabiostar wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 am Chris i ordered it a week ago and it landed yesterday, i was expecting a longer wait but well chuffed :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chris.

PS. Don't take too much notice of Mac and the hand brace. I have one and it still comes in handy occasionally, but then I am a Joiner :lol:
:lol: i have actually used it a few times on plastic and stuff, its great for drilling screens :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

fabiostar wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:54 pm
sirch345 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Chris.

:lol: i have actually used it a few times on plastic and stuff, its great for drilling screens :thumbup:
Exactly :thumbup:

Chris.