Fork mods

General Bike chat
Dickiebig

Fork mods

Post by Dickiebig »

I had a pleasant surprise, in that the pictures have returned, well for me, so far anyway.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Fork mods

Post by sirch345 »

If you wouldn't mind would you care to elaborate on that a little :crazy:

Chris.
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

Standard Fork Upgrade Service Guide
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

Ment to add as posted by VTRDark, was going to add a link, but failed completely.
Such a shame a lot of the old post have not got the pictures anymore due to photobuckets new policy. I do tend to read slot of them, sad I know. It's also quite sad that the forum has lost so many as they move on to other bikes. Entirely natural, and therefore good to see so many new members especially enthusiastic and interesting one like our new Dutch friend even if he has lost me in the first three sentences. πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜·
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Richard wrote: ↑Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm Ment to add as posted by VTRDark, was going to add a link, but failed completely.
Such a shame a lot of the old post have not got the pictures anymore due to photobuckets new policy. I do tend to read slot of them, sad I know. It's also quite sad that the forum has lost so many as they move on to other bikes. Entirely natural, and therefore good to see so many new members especially enthusiastic and interesting one like our new Dutch friend even if he has lost me in the first three sentences. πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜·
Ah I'm with you now :thumbup:
That reminds me I have some photo's to replace in some of my threads :eh:

I agree some of our members have an amazing amount of enthusiasm that go into their projects, it definitely makes for interesting reading and viewing if photo's are added 8)

This must be the link:-
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29710

Chris.
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

sirch345 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:37 pm
Richard wrote: ↑Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm Ment to add as posted by VTRDark, was going to add a link, but failed completely.
Ah I'm with you now :thumbup:
That reminds me I have some photo's to replace in some of my threads :eh:

I agree some of our members have an amazing amount of enthusiasm that go into their projects, it definitely makes for interesting reading and viewing if photo's are added 8)

This must be the link:-
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29710

Chris.
Cheers Chris, that's the badger in one. Trying to convince myself to have ago at this. If I keep talking to myself long enough I might just get round to it before they lock me up πŸ˜‚