Aftermarket exhausts

General Bike chat
TheBozBoz

Aftermarket exhausts

Post by TheBozBoz »

So I've been searching and havnt found a definitive answer. What I'm looking for is a manufacturer or manufacturers of aftermaket exhausts that are 'upswept' not hi level but 'upswept'. Kind of like SP exhausts but for the storm. I'm wondering now if merely the link pipes will achieve this from and sp to storm but the rear hanger bracket will need work. Any links/info greatly appreciated! Cheers

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

MacV2

Re: Aftermarket exhausts

Post by MacV2 »

TheBozBoz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:25 pm So I've been searching and havnt found a definitive answer. What I'm looking for is a manufacturer or manufacturers of aftermaket exhausts that are 'upswept' not hi level but 'upswept'. Kind of like SP exhausts but for the storm. I'm wondering now if merely the link pipes will achieve this from and sp to storm but the rear hanger bracket will need work. Any links/info greatly appreciated! Cheers

A simple metal plate to alter the angle of the dangle of the rear hangers...
brac tip.jpg
brak tip 3.jpg
CJ Storm 102.jpg
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
TheBozBoz

Post by TheBozBoz »

So simple yet so effective! Is there some on on the forum that makes these?

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

TheBozBoz wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 pm So simple yet so effective! Is there some on on the forum that makes these?

It's a bit of ali plate with three holes in. You could make some quicker than ordering some.
Stack one on top of the other when shaping and drilling to ensure both sides are the same.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.