Ate a 107 inch stage iv Harleys ass

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
jbond1

Re: Ate a 107 inch stage iv Harleys ass

Post by jbond1 »

. Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

That is crying out to have two eyes and a nose drawn on...
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
jbond1

Post by jbond1 »

Are you not entertained?! Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's a nasty little gash in you hand...ouch.

TBH I'm not totally off the idea of a Harley. I don't like the expense, reliability and service cost thing with parts. I also don't need to be going over a tonne or beating folk off the line. That's not what they are made for. But I do like the idea of comfort and something that is good for touring on and they sound good. It could be compared to sitting in a big comfy reclining arm chair compared to an ergonomic office chair. Another bonus is that they are the kind of bike that one can service and work on themselves as well as lots of room for customizing and they do come with that biker comradeship though possibly not the best image. My uncle had a US import Honda Magna. The only thing I didn't like about riding that was that it was too big to filter through London traffic and also the steering was not very responsive. Then there is the issue of weight. Cruisers are a bit bulky to lug around by hand, I certainly wouldn't want to slip and drop one.
==============================Enter the Darkside