Exhaust

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Pezed

Exhaust

Post by Pezed »

Does anyone have experience of Delkelvic exhaust systems? I like the look of some of the options that they have available. Alternatively, if you have fitted a system that has really impressed you, which is it and why please.
Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Wicky

Re: Exhaust

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Pezed

Post by Pezed »

Thanks Wicky.
Now another thing. I entered Delkelvic exhaust into the search box for the workshop and nothing came up. I'm obviously doing something wrong because it's not the first time that my search blanks on a subject that there's plenty of comments about. Any pointers on that please?
Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Spelling has to be right :-)

Along with the site's own search, google search can also be harnessed if you use: site:vtr1000.org *keyword*

I've got a Delkevic can and link pipe on my other day-to-day-bike (TA 650) in Stainess steel excellent value + quality and easy to fit. + with a removable baffle.

Not sure if they'd be as noisily rorty and light weight as the Moriwaki cans as fitted on the VTR. But anything is better than the stock apart from the cheap and nasty Dan Motos.

Are you looking for noise quality, weight saving, pure bling, performance or price?

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

Smartarse here, sorry but you've added an L to Delkevic... Delkelvic.... That'll confuse the search 🙄
Commando77

Post by Commando77 »

I was slow there.... Must read posts properly 🙄