Help with aftermarket exhaust.

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
vtrmike

Help with aftermarket exhaust.

Post by vtrmike »

Looking at picking up a set of aftermarket exhaust cans for my bike. Currently still has the stock ones still on. Doesn't seem like a ton of companies make pipes for these bikes anymore and some of them are crazy expensive. Ive been looking at a few cheaper ones but am not sure what to get. The brands Im looking at are delkevic, black widow (from the uk), and dominator. They are all about 5-600 ish. Anyone have any input? Looking for a decent sound but nothing loud af. Thanks in advance.
MacV2

Re: Help with aftermarket exhaust.

Post by MacV2 »

Delkevic....cheap & nasty avoid esp. the carbon ones...

Cant coment on the other two...

Lextek do few which seem popular... https://www.lextekproducts.com/exhausts ... 999?page=3

Or keep an eye on ebay unless you really want new...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Of couse for a really cheap upgrade to noise, just cut the baffles out of the standard cans, bit more fruity but not overly loud... only downside is you still have the weight of the std cans...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

i have a set of venom hi levels to sell. motad i think? if you go to the for sale section, scroll down till you see 'Sold' by UK13er and you will see one loosely fitted on the bike i bought. never fitted so dont know about sound. you would need to find your own silencer bracket (ebay) and some springs
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

just noticed youre from canada so i guess you'd be looking to buy local!