im back

General Biker Banter
alan

im back

Post by alan »

but slightly swollen

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Bloody hell mate looks sore as fook! I should have added some pics after my op :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
alan

Post by alan »

Beamish lol but im not keen on looking at blokes balls thanks :lol:

Tim well his insurer will be paying but the police arnt doing nowt to him not even due care and attention the only thing there doing to him is sending him on a course to keep him out of the court now doesnt that sound iffy????? the whole investigation has been dodgy with regard to him and the police.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Bloody ell Alan 8O

Get well soon mate, know you've had a rough year...

JP
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Heck mate, you looked better just after the bump!

Can I come round with pollen and black pepper 'n' stuff? Huh? Can I Huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has your brief said owt about t'old git? maybe they can persue it on your behalf, if they can't get the feds to fess up why they're being so lenient, then maybe a private prosecution, get his license removed at the very least, then the doddery old to55er can't ruin any more jags!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Looks like you took a lancer chainsaw right in the face :lol: :lol:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
alan

Post by alan »

Beamish wrote:Looks like you took a lancer chainsaw right in the face :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: plus a kerb stomp!!!!!! or it felt like it after the op, i was kicked out the hospital the next day 8O

Graeme police report says there not taking his licence off him, theres been no contact from the police to me, had one call 7 months after the accident and that was to tell me there not prosecuting him, apparently in cases like this your brief gives the police 6 months to hand the report in to the solicitor it still wasnt sent after 7 months, brief had to write to chief inspector twice, when the report eventuly arrived the date was March time so why did they hold it back for so long??? my brief has also wrote back to inspector detailing my injuries has the copper who dealt with the case still does not know the extent of the injuries, on the report it just says it was minor judgment of error on his behalf, what a load of baldrocks it says in the report that i went right over the roof of the car too and landed at the other side 8O

imo there is deffo summat fishy about it all he was allowed to drive home from the scene, 88yr old in a crash like that with no windscreen, no passenger window and well car fooked basicaly, i would think that was dangerous at the least letting him drive home after that he lived about another 25mile away.

apologies for the essay mind you it's only a sentence compared to your post,s :lol: :lol: :lol:
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

I saw the pics and thought,"theres someone not done the hoovering and dusting when the've been told " :lol:

Deffo seems strange about the old geezer being allowed to drive home :? ...havin said that ,strange things happen when it comes to accidents :!:

2 years ago,when a few of us were out a run ,one of our party had a fairly high speed head-on collision with another bike , bandit12 / fazer 1000 ,Johnny,who's around 60 and 18 stone came of lightly, just minor grazes,bruises ,sore knee , but all his bike gear was torn, including helmet scuffed :!: Both bikes were written off, parts everywhere, snapped forks etc,farings and fluids all over the road.The fazer landed over a drystane dyke,in the field :!:

Ambulance came, the other chap got taken away , broken colar bone etc.

Johnny got checked over and had to ride home over 100 miles on the back of one of our bikes 8O :!:

I remember we stopped at Stirling ,on way home for a cuppa ,he was shaking that much he couldnt hold his Tea :!: Given his age,being slightly overweight,bothered with high blood pressure etc...it seemed strange not to take him in for observation :!:

Since then he has had a heart attack and been off work for a long time ,he's back on short hours now :!: Obviously not connected ,but who knows .....
I just think he shouldve been taken to hospital overnight for observation , :!:
Stevie
alan

Post by alan »

yeah strange innit????

my bike split into 3 front end snapped off then the rest snapped all over the place.

wrt the other driver i'm not pissed that there not taking his licence off him, i just think that at the least he should be done for undue care and attention, if it were my fault id have been hung drawn and quartered by now, after all we are only bikers and the yorkshire police (traffic) aint biker friendly thats for sure.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

You ain't half going through the mill Alan :!:

I hope you're now on the road to recovery mate.
For sure something does seem strange about it all :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
alan

Post by alan »

thanks Chris

was back at hospital today looks like i wont be riding next year :cry: :cry: my next op is scheduled for jan/feb 2009 my left hand needs doing there going to take a tendon from my wrist drill 2 holes in my hand (thumb area) tie the tendon in a figure of 8 and attached it to my hand and thumb, if this doesnt work they will then pin and plate the thumb BUT the thumb will be fused permanently ie cant bend it and it will be about half inch shorter :cry: :cry:
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

bit extreme way to get a nose job on nhs :lol:
wasnt the bike in your avatar was it :?:
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, glad to hear your back with us tho!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote:thanks Chris

was back at hospital today looks like i wont be riding next year :cry: :cry: my next op is scheduled for jan/feb 2009 my left hand needs doing there going to take a tendon from my wrist drill 2 holes in my hand (thumb area) tie the tendon in a figure of 8 and attached it to my hand and thumb, if this doesnt work they will then pin and plate the thumb BUT the thumb will be fused permanently ie cant bend it and it will be about half inch shorter :cry: :cry:
You poor sod you Alan :!: I was hoping that this latest op was the last for you.
Hang in there bud, even though this must seem like it's taking for ever.

I wish you luck for Jan/Feb 2009 :!:

Chris.
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

jeeez that's baaaad 8O
thought you were almost fixed & a new bike imminent. was gonna post my usual flippant comment, but not with still more ops to come - I hope yer compo package properly reflects all this pain & suffering, plus the year or so its effectively taking out of yer life. all the best from up ere alan :(