HIT AND RUN..

General Biker Banter
chuxsta

HIT AND RUN..

Post by chuxsta »

subject says it all............
was just on my way to pick up some new led winkers from the bike shop and some dozy moo cow pulled out smacked into me and while i was trapped between my bike and her car chose to speed off leaving me to fall to the floor with bike on top of me.

thankfully i have not hurt myself, just bruised my right hand where i punched her car window as she sped away.

just as i fix every thing i damaged from dropping it on the left side after i bought it i get the opposite side smashed in... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thankfully there were loads of witnesses and people jumping out their cars to help me.
BarryH

Post by BarryH »

But did any of them get the cars number?
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Silly Cow sorry to here this hope someone got her reg number. Now you need to go to hospital and get a bit of a claim going sue the bitch and get lots of shiny bits for your storm. On a lighter note i have just posted your bits not much of a plus but every little helps.
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

don't want to make a bad day worse but I'd be very suspicious about why she made the very risky decision to drive off. no insurance is a fair bet and there's no guarantee the car is registered to her address either - there's around 1 1/2 million scumbags like her apparently :evil:
anyway, glad yer ok bodily chux :wink:
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

yeah got the bints number, well i tried to but lucky some dude wrote it down and bought it over to me, and good job cause i wasnt even close.

already been to hospital and thought i had broke my hand but its just badly bruised, and cause i had the right gear on not a mark on my body, i just ache all over,
due to my fast reactions i minimized the damage all round could have been very serious otherwise,
but what pisses me off is that is not accountable, the fact im better experienced in those situations stopped any one been killed or seriously injured.
yet there is a charge for attempted murder even if the person is not injured when some one tries to intentionally kill some one.
i know she didnt intentionally knock me off but if i had not reacted as i did i could of been killed.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Hope the police trace her. Leaving the scene of an accident is an offence on its own. Perhaps you could get to use a Tazer if she is uninsured etc :evil:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

Wow thats pretty fecked up but the main thing is you are ok, alive and no broken bones, hope she gets caught and insurance pays out. Really feel for ya.
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

Hope they get her and throw the book at her!!!! driving without due care and attention is bad enough but leaving the scene......BITCH!!!!
Hope the damage to you and the bike aint to bad mate,
Keep us posted.
Jim.

RACIST!!! not me....I'll race any fooker!!!!
alan

Post by alan »

glad your ok mate as you say could of been worse and as deano said prob no insurance, licence blah blah blah got to be the reason she fled unless you scared the sh1t out of her punching the window.
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

find her and terrorize her like in the old biker films :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hankie

Post by Hankie »

If she's been drinking her insurance is worthless, you'd have to sue for damages I think.

ChrisH
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

thanks for your replies,,

just got off the phone to my insurance company,,, OH how they have changed since the last crash i had in 1999.

they do every thing for you... well nearly every thing i had to phone them first.... lol..

i took out, THANK GOD, a legal expenses cover with my insurance, only cost me £25.

and after a 20min phone call they are also investigating her as well as the police, if she does have insurance and is not contesting the crash details i submitted
i will have my bike taken away tomorrow, a same size motorbike as a loan while they fix mine back to the way it was prior to the crash.
i keep the loan bike till mine is fixed and bought back to my door.

if she is not insured or even worse that vehicle is not registered to a real living person i can still claim it all from some magic pool of money some where..

either way i get every thing replaced, back to square one and my insurance premium is not affected..
just will take a bit longer if she is dodgy with out any cover or any other scams..
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

OMG!!!!! glad you are ok ish tho hun..you had me worried!!! xxxxxxx
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

just a thought,, if they end up taking my bike to a garage to be repaired and choose to scrap it, would it be an idea to put all the standard kit back on it prior to them taking it?
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

did you tell them about kit :?: if not remove like now :!: :!: if they know about said kit then some items can be missing due to accident, like uprated hidden bits, and items that fall off at roadside;like silencers but dont go the extreme and have an 'empty' shell like. Ya know downpipes can get ripped off and the like :!: :wink: