Jeykl & Hyde

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
knuckledragger

Jeykl & Hyde

Post by knuckledragger »

Hello to all.......Been trolling around this site for a while and thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I took a biking sabatical when my daughter was born and after 5 years, enough was enough. I have been biking for many years and fancied a twin so I bagged a 9 year old 'seen better days' storm and poured some dosh into her. I commute 100 miles a day on it come rain or shine, but I take the truck (L200) on snow and ice days. I have suffered the usual problems of CCT's & Regulator/Rectifiers but touch wood (my head) she has performed well. "Now is it just me that suffers from this Jeykl & Hyde problem every time I thumb the starter'.........I keep having a word with myself, but to no avail. I am a self confessed addict to the 'Remus Gran Prix's' and just love to let everyone on the road hear what sweet music she plays.

Anyway, I like what this site has to offer so I may pop up from time to time.

Regards to all............
Stratman

Re: Jeykl & Hyde

Post by Stratman »

Every Spring when I go for the first ride of the year I have a grin from ear to ear with the torque and the sound. I know what you mean :D
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Knuckledragger :!: :D

I like your style, you should fit in well here :wink:

Cheers,

Chris.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Welcome Knuckledragger, I have the same problem :D . If you live in Sleaford I am in Billinghay so we are pretty close. Yours isnt red by any chance?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

ow do matey, mine brings the tw@ on in me too :twisted: :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

Hi Beamish, no mine is not the fastest colour, its blue, so it's slightly slower!!!!

It would be a shame not to touch base as we are practically neighbours....
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

knuckledragger wrote:Hi Beamish, no mine is not the fastest colour, its blue, so it's slightly slower!!!!

It would be a shame not to touch base as we are practically neighbours....
If you are out and about give us a PM with details ,I will do the same
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

Timbo......How can I be talking bollox :biggrin When we all know their are different shades of blue and some are without doubt faster than others......How the 'bloody hell' did I know that you rode the fastest shade! :lol:

Beamish I will send PM.
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

KD blue is infact blue no matter what the shade!!!! and red is red ..........like you said without a shadow of a doubt the fastest colour!!!!
You know it, I know it and although the slower colour owners also know it the have a hard time excepting it!!!!

Jim.

RACIST!!! not me....I'll race any fooker!!!!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Borrock Blue it's feckin Dark Teal!
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

AARRHHHH the word teal makes me squirm like finger nails on a black board.......horrible word!!!

Jim.

knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

You know it Jim........That poxy name does my ed in.............Whats worse is, me and the 'supreme domestic authority' are buying a new house and the fecking accent colour she wants is....................................I can't say it.............Ttttttttt.......no I just can't say it :lol:
Jim67

Post by Jim67 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO dont say the T word !!!!!!!!!

Jim.