Howdo

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
bornbiker

Howdo

Post by bornbiker »

Have owned my Red VTR for nearly a year now. What an awesome bike. Effortless speed and very different to my Bandit 6 I use for commuting. Real personality with microns. Brilliant forum with some great information. Have got the cct panic already but will be dealing with that soon using all the tips here. Cheers.
Twinpotter

Re: Howdo

Post by Twinpotter »

Welcome BB

Indeed, this time last year as I was investigating the pros and cons of a couple of bikes and in doing so found this Forum very helpful in dispelling the remaining 1% doubt that I had of the Storms :wink:

In terms of the CCT's, if you have an early model and you've got pink spots (on the CCT's), replace them fast. Sirch's (Cornwall Chris) sticky explains very aptly what you need to do and it's not as complex an operation as it might otherwise appear.

A board is only as good as it's membership's contributions and fortunately we have that right here, all be it seemingly set in a pub at 11pm given some comments we get from time to time (me included) :lol:

Enjoy.... :D
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Pink spots, yellow spots, white spots - IMHO bugger all difference so just modify or replace with manual and jobs a gud'un
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

marravtr

Post by marravtr »

ow do matey, welcome :wink:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard bornbiker :!: :D

Chris.
vtr..al

Post by vtr..al »

Welcome aboard BB...change the tensioners...i wish i had :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al