fed up with biker doom and gloom

General Biker Banter
donk

fed up with biker doom and gloom

Post by donk »

Now then all, is it me or are there others who are getting fed up with with bloody do-gooders who are nothing but bloody parasites who feed on making bikers lives a misery??.
Of late, every time i open the motorcycle news there are articles about how bikes will be forced of the road, bikers cause more deaths than smoking, biking this bikers that, i am sick to the back teeth of all the doom and gloom.

Twats who will report any bikers they see misbehaving, searching the internet and forums for number plates that may be too small, exhaust's which say"not for road use" and reporting there findings to the authorities.

In the latest edition it says there are now rear facing camera's.... "The camera's specifically targeting motorcyclist's will be funded by the government". 2 million of OUR hard earned earth pounds to install these cameras in Derbyshire. Well Fu*k me, and they said they had no money. No money to fix our shi*ty roads, " it costs £60 to fill a pot hole", If they layed the road right in the first place they wouldn't have to keep digging it up.

Moving swiftly on, "do you know why i have stopped you sir", here we go again, another jumped up little muppet in uniform who is trying to make a name for himself by pulling over bikers!. "well officer, i guess its not for my rolling burn-outs or one handed wheelies cause you were stood like a muppet pointing a speed gun around the corner, so i think it's for my race cans, dark visor and my number plate which is 1/2 inch smaller than what it should be, but while your writing me a ticket and giving me a lecture, 10 cars have driven past with NO tax or mot or even insurance, oh and what about the boy racer in his 1988 1.2 nova with music so loud you can't hear a RAF jet fly past and his exhaust are that big we could fit our frigging heads in there".
But that's exceptable isn't it, because they ain't 2 wheeled targets, they dont take risks, they don't speed, they don't make any mods, the list goes on.
What i'm trying to say is to all the do-gooders, go and find another hobby and stop pis*ing off bikers.

Rant over............ sort of. Thanks for reading i feel a little better now!!

Donk
andyh

Re: fed up with biker doom and gloom

Post by andyh »

:mad2 AND RELAX :lol: :lol:
Beast

Post by Beast »

Hence a good reason why i stopped reading MCN a couple of years ago now! :)
All filled with doom and gloom, or the latest bike reviews or tests which are reproduced time after time and by other bike magazines.
Cant remember the last time i picked up a decent filled full of content that i havnt read before magazine!

lol
donk

Post by donk »

MMMM i see an opening in the market. Im sure many feel the same!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Beast wrote:Hence a good reason why i stopped reading MCN a couple of years ago now! :)
+1. Only good for wiping bird sh1t off the car with. Can't say i am looking forward to riding on shitty english roads again i must say.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Beast wrote:Hence a good reason why i stopped reading MCN a couple of years ago now! :)
I gave my last copy to Daz and this weeks I took out of my bag and haven't opened it - we get it free every week from the advertising we do thats the only reason I get it - also has its benefits - anyone that came to my desk this weekend would have understood why :D Not 1 but 2 of the MCN ladies were at my desk all weekend and they were loooovely 8)
donk

Post by donk »

Get some pics stu get some pics!!!!
Stu

Post by Stu »

donk wrote:Get some pics stu get some pics!!!!
They're on the work camera will get them soon - shame I didn't have it when I burst into our stock/ staff changing room to find them all in there 8O :eek2
donk

Post by donk »

WHAT WERE THEY DOING????????????

I couldn't believe my eyes when i went to the bike show. :eek2 But, no matter how good they look mate, somebody, somewhere is putting up with there sh1t!!!! :lol:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

mellis wrote:
+1. Only good for wiping bird sh1t off the car with. Can't say i am looking forward to riding on shitty english roads again i must say.
Apart from the dirty rotten spoilsport plain car/bike Policemen the roads are brilliant! Just had a top day out. When are you back?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Talking about hand help speed camera's Donk (sorry safety camera's) I couldn't believe how many it takes to operate these things. In a local town not that far from me a few months ago I came around a corner (in the car) to see a hand held camera and three police people there with it. It was no problem as I was not breaking the speed limit, but it left me wondering how tax payers money is being spent, does it really take three people to operate one H/H camera :?:

Then to top that, about a mile further on in the same town I find another hand held camera with (yes you probably guessed) three police people with that one too :!:

I was amazed to find six police people out just to catch speeders on one day. I would like to think one of our members who is either a policeman or policewoman would reply to this to tell me why it takes six police members to operate two hand held camera's :?: :?: Perhaps with a genuine reason I might feel different :!:

Getting back to you original rant Donk, the problem is the motorist (bikers and car drivers) are easy targets and easy money to make from most of us :!:

Chris.
donk

Post by donk »

Yes Chris, your right, Police, authorities, and the government use us as money makers, to buy and install more speed cameras to catch us going 3 mph over the speed limit, only to buy " rear facing cameras" to catch motorcyclists. Dam i thought had calmed down.

I would love to hear from a police officer, infact i have a couple of mates who are coppers (sh*it, did i say that out loud), i will ask them and report my findings.

Donk
Stu

Post by Stu »

donk wrote:WHAT WERE THEY DOING????????????

I couldn't believe my eyes when i went to the bike show. :eek2 But, no matter how good they look mate, somebody, somewhere is putting up with there sh1t!!!! :lol:
I'll leave that to your imagination!

Give them credit the ones I was chatting to were so down to earth no sign of being a bimbo, jumped up or whiny bints
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Chris Sirch. I can't say why the police need three persons per HH, but I think it is just sneaky to set another trap to catch the poor victims who avoided the first HH and think they're in the clear only to get nobbled by the second one!!!!!
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

In my area (and I know this as it has been confirmed by a friend on the inside) The camera vans you see scattered about are normally manned by policemen on overtime ! There are not enough police people or money to fund more beat police but the overtime budget is easier to explain away when introducing the revenue figures made by the 'safety cameras'
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'