Gutted

General Biker Banter
Beamish

Gutted

Post by Beamish »

My sister bought me tickets to the Moto GP at Donny...........Just been told I am working with no options to alter the dates. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Sometimes it makes me very sad working for Auntie Liz :cry: :cry: :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: Gutted

Post by cupasoop »

Give you £20 for them. That's for both, not each :wink:

Aint working a bitch :evil:
Rich.

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

She bought them so I could accompany her husband to the GP. She has other plans for the spare ticket now I cannot go. Sorry!
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

Hey Mucker, I know you'll understand when I say :lol: :lol: :lol: It's about time you techies did some work and the tax payers got some bang for thier bucks!!

You can laugh at me when I'm away sandy side for the 2010 season!!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

knuckledragger wrote:Hey Mucker, I know you'll understand when I say :lol: :lol: :lol: It's about time you techies did some work and the tax payers got some bang for thier bucks!!

You can laugh at me when I'm away sandy side for the 2010 season!!
Fair one :lol: :lol: :lol: Your DPM samsonite getting some use then? :lol: :lol: