Rivvy and Matlock today 9/8/09

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
rst steve

Rivvy and Matlock today 9/8/09

Post by rst steve »

Been on a bit of a run round today and seen a few storms. First off at Rivvy saw a really nice HM plant rep one and spoke to the owner who was having trouble getting on this forum so i told him to keep trying and get on here also saw a very bright HRC coloured one with a lady pilot but she was just going before i could ask if she was on here. Last one there was a red one that was in need of a wash lol.

Matlock was fun today getting half way there only to find out my rear cylinder header pipe had decided it wanted off damn them things get hot. So when i finally got to Matlock i had to buy a spanner to sort it out but did park behind a nice yellow storm with a red undertray looks like it had well sorted suspension as the tyres looked cooked :clap: Would of spoke to the owner a little but was busy trying to tighten up my pipe. :D
sparrowlegs

Re: Rivvy and Matlock today 9/8/09

Post by sparrowlegs »

If the red one was an R reg one with standard cans on, that will have been my old one...Fritz who now owns it was up at Rivington yesterday trying out a Ducati. :D
Caz xxxx